which is better . new relation or ATF

which do you all think is best .. the excitement of the first time encounter where it is new or the old favorite where you both are comfortable ... or maybe its where had a couple of visits but can still discover exciting feelings or pleasures ... to me all three are fine but comfort plus still discovering pleasures is the best ,,,
where's pfmtony when you need him???!!!

seriously though that is not easy...i like the thrill of strange/new. but if you really click with the atf that can be some wild chit
In my opinion, while a first time visit maybe will be nice, it is ATF over the new encounter every time due the facts of comfort level and most of the time, you have a lower rate you pay due to the multiple visits you make to the same provider.
I'm gonna go with ATF here. I'm actually kind if shy with a new girl, but those later visits.... I'm new but I do already have an ATF. I'm honestly hoping to settle on two or three ATFs and rarely branch out from.there. New is fun but the trust and closeness of an ATF really allows for experimentation. No new girl is going to let me tie her down, but my ATF probably will .

Fletch, did ya miss me bro?
ATF for me and occasional new when both of us need a time out. Tony, you can be rational, OMG.
I would agree with those who prefer the ATF. I jumped around for a while looking for the next new thrill, but it usually didn't turn out as well as I hoped. I have found my ATF and intend to see her as often as I can.
Two words: Expectation Management. I use to alway go for the new one and was disappointed about 50/50. But I then realized to keep the expectations not so high and I will not be disappointed as much. Secondly I'm not in this to find a SO, now I've been looking for the experiences, ie tall blond, or petite Asian, or the Latina with curves. You get the picture. I use to see and ATM during my a-pd days with repeated visits although great it started to feel like a relationship rather than friends with benefits. So each to their own and have fun.
Depends who your ATF is.
I like both. There is anticipation in seeing my ATF, but also love the newness of seeing someone, well, new.
Always new, how can u fuck'em all by backtracking
Always new, how can u fuck'em all by backtracking Originally Posted by theboss21422
LOL! Ask Daaaamaan. Even he backtracks. And if he hasn't fucked them all he's close.
I'm gonna go with ATF here. I'm actually kind if shy with a new girl, but those later visits.... I'm new but I do already have an ATF. I'm honestly hoping to settle on two or three ATFs and rarely branch out from.there. New is fun but the trust and closeness of an ATF really allows for experimentation. No new girl is going to let me tie her down, but my ATF probably will .

Fletch, did ya miss me bro? Originally Posted by pfmtony
Awww you cares about him. I missed ya though.
Zero comparison - I'll take a regular/ATF over a new meeting every time. Getting to know someone, what they like, them knowing what you like, having a history is much better for me than guessing what's behind Door #1.
An ATF every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Aside from the fact that she's doing something right in order to be my ATF, the comfort level established over previous meetings only serves to make the present one better. There's little risk of hearing "no," or "I don't do that" -- sure woodkillers for me, and the ever-tantalizing hope that YMMV on the high side.

When I'm seeing an ATF and occasionally branch out for some strange, the results most often are a reminder of how much time and money I spent before I found the ATF and an appreciation of the qualities she has that make her special to me.
Awww you cares about him. I missed ya though. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I care about most everyone. There are people I avoid, but I try to be nice. Sometimes being an asshole gets in the way. You are one of the best flirts here though, and I commend you for it.