Physical Descriptions

There needs to be a new objection added, which describes a providers body, "Really Athletic"!

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice how many providers claim to have a Athletic build, when they really don't? Just run a search and you will see what I am talking about.

Boy am I bored today!
I agree with you. Seems most woman on p411 all have athletic build checked. Now too me that dose not mean lifting weights and hitting the gym everyday. But someone who is tight and toned and maybe a nice tight stomach. and nice toned legs too. Very sexy on woman.
Really? Most women say they're athletic on here. Now I start doubting if I am really athletic or not. Maybe I should change mine to "Average"? Or "a little plump/bloated" due to what the scale says (142 lbs) this morning?
Really? Most women say they're athletic on here. Now I start doubting if I am really athletic or not. Maybe I should change mine to "Average"? Or "a little plump/bloated" due to what the scale says (142 lbs) this morning? Originally Posted by samantha thom
Oh Samantha! you'd better not...

You're a 110% hardbody... (a very nice yummy one at that!)

Never had the pleasure of meeting you Samantha, but look Athletic to me

And I should of said, I have nothing against other body types! Just frustrating!
I agree. If a gal truly has an athletic body, her body should look like an active athlete whether she works out or not. That means toned head to toe with no extra flab. You dont need a six pack but if some looks at your nude body, they would definitely feel like you workout hard or did a one time. You can be athletic with the other body types listed on P411 but athletic body should mean toned.
Fit and Athletic are two different things. I think of the ESPN Body Issue or Crossfit athletes, fully toned with muscle definition. Fit and slender body types I associate with Swimsuit models and such.
Yah, I was told by many people that I look super athletic though I am not super muscular or have a 6-pack. I am also fast on my feet, quick, never clumsy in my movement, have a good hand and eye coordination so I know I somewhat have the athletic physique and talent.
You are also a wonderful dancer
I agree with you. Seems most woman on p411 all have athletic build. Now too me that mean someone who is tight and toned and maybe a nice tight stomach. and nice toned legs too. Very sexy woman. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara are you playing for the other team now?? Say it ain't so !!
I found this post to seem fairly accurate....

The definitions given each category are for the most part accurate. The problem / issue is "over weight" and how that's interpreted by each provider. Provider can be 10-30 lbs over weight or she could be 100-200 lbs. over weight. In both cads they are over weight. Same goes for the guys. The biggest problem is when providers use the classifications other than BBW when in fact they are just that. It seems rather insulting when a lady who is 130-140 calls herself "curvy" and so does the lady who is 180-280.

Spinner: 100 rule
Average: 100-140
Curvy: 140-170
Voluptuous: 140-170
Amazon: 170-250 Must take in height (above 5'8")
Small BBW: 170-225 (under 5'4")
BBW: 170-500
WTF: 500+

Personally I thing providers should list both weight and height and let their pictures do the talking. The fact that they are providers makes them ALL BEAutiful! IJS

Originally Posted by Still Looking
With some of this sprinkled in...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=855468
There is athletic & toned and then there is the f*ckin-insane-hot-body-builder-Andy Wydle (Is she still around?) type!

What I'm also trying to say is that,

There is athletic and then there is the glorified Olympian status.
According to the accurate list above, I am considered 'curvy/voluptuous' at 140+lbs. Sigh! Time go to change my 'body type'. :/
There is athletic & toned and then there is the f*ckin-insane-hot-body-builder-Andy Wydle (Is she still around?) type!

What I'm also trying to say is that,

There is athletic and then there is the glorified Olympian status. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Andy Wylde is definitely still around. Had drinks with her recently. Great lady! And Wow! What a physique!

Cesselie is a bonafide hardbody too! Very tall. Very statuesque. Not sure if she is still providing. Someone else will have to speak up if so.

As for me ------> Cuuuuuuurvy! :-D

Edit: just saw SL's quote. Guess that makes me Average. *Sigh* Damn I thought I was curvy. Lol