GFE vs PSE

I recently noticed some Providers are listing different rates for PSE then GFE but do not completely understand the difference. I know what the letters mean but am not sure what are the different activities. Maybe I am just not informed. Therefore, would imput. Thanks
Opinions and views vary, but:

GFE = DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, MSOG

PSE = GFE + GREEK, DTBBBJ, COF, CIM with swallow
GFE is what your girlfriend will do. PSE is what you wish your girlfriend would do.
GFPSE works........
the danger of too many rates per time or activity, is inducing confusion, and driving away potential buyers
GFE is what your girlfriend will do. PSE is what you wish your girlfriend would do. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
+1. Short and to the point.
+1 - excellent
GFE is what your girlfriend will do. PSE is what you wish your girlfriend would do. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Nicely said haha

the danger of too many rates per time or activity, is inducing confusion, and driving away potential buyers Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I agree with you to a degree. Some men however love having multiple options available. Let the free market work for itself, if a provider experiences a drop in volume due to confusing rates she'll change it.