Question for the ladies

Over the years I have met a few ladies who use hotels instead of apartments or homes. My question is simple: If you see more than one gent in a day at the hotel what do you do about the sheets on the bed? Bring your own to change between dates or just make up the bed and hope it is not noticed?

Just curious is all.
I would hope any provider who sees 2 clients in the same room would get a room with 2 queen beds! At least that way both gentlemen get a clean bed versus rolling around in the same bed as the guy there earlier in the day or previous day.

If a provider were to get a room with only 1 bed or see 3 clients in the same room, I don't know what would happen then. Are there any ladies out there who actually see more than 2-3 guys in the same room? If so, do you ever run out of towels? I think that would be an awkward situation to be in.
I see 1 or 2 clients a day so I always bring fresh sheets and fresh blankets.....
cleanliness & comfort are top priority!
you guys actually get under the covers? I never get a chance.
when touring i always bring an extra change of sheets and ask house keeping for extra towels
I also carry a bag of extra towels,pillowcases and washclothes