Trump Tried to Block Me From Attending His Dallas Rally...

the rally scheduled for October 17.. I submitted a ticket request, put in my phone number, message said I would get a verification code in no later than 2 hours.. didn't happen. got a friend to sign up with his number, he got the code in 15 minutes, sent me the link, and his ticket is now my ticket

but why was I ignored by the Trump people? I bet their fucking spies (Gulliani anyone?) uncovered my number, and saw my less than flattering posts here, about their KING. never mind that I went to 3 previous Trump rallies, I am a fucking Adam Schiff clone in their eyes.

maybe they sequestered my phone number into a secret server?
the rally scheduled for October 17.. I submitted a ticket request, put in my phone number, message said I would get a verification code in no later than 2 hours.. didn't happen. got a friend to sign up with his number, he got the code in 15 minutes, sent me the link, and his ticket is now my ticket

but why was I ignored by the Trump people? I bet their fucking spies (Gulliani anyone?) uncovered my number, and saw my less than flattering posts here, about their KING. never mind that I went to 3 previous Trump rallies, I am a fucking Adam Schiff clone in their eyes.

maybe they sequestered my phone number into a secret server? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I turned you in...
Another Chung lie.

maybe they sequestered my phone number into a secret server? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're not a Trump supporter that's why.
Sucks being a loser hahaha
its possibly a mental malady

I know its not right to make diagnosis without an in person examination but the lame stream idiots do it about trump all the time

and also its safer this way

my guess is its either a persecution complex combined with a frotteuristic disorder

or a persecution complex combined with a body dysmorphic disorder

or a persecution complex combined with both frotteuristic and body dysmorphic disorders

explain why you'd want to go to his rally when you've been bloviating for 2 weeks that he broke the law? if you're feeling lonely just go to an AMP. your Frenemy BobbyMann is pulling ahead of you in reviews. and Groot's ban expired bahhaaa.
Another Chung lie. Originally Posted by bambino
A big one

Sucks being a loser hahaha Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Hes used to it
The rally, like you Chang, is a sell out.
Ticket! You don’t need no stinking ticket to slap MAGA hats off fat heads.

Join the folks who will be demonstrating.
Ticket! You don’t need no stinking ticket to slap MAGA hats off fat heads.

Join the folks who will be demonstrating. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

is this another Look-at-Toughie post?

BAHHAHHAHAAAAA
I'm thinking an inflated ego and paranoia. Hate to be you.
I was at the Trump rally at Atlantic Aviation the night before the election. The line to get in was literally a couple miles long and 5-6 people wide. I only got in via Class A dress and striking up a conversation with that Radio Rose babe, who let me in their vip section. Thought I had a shot with her, but she turns out the devout Christian type, so I stopped and saw Statla_Sin for a nightcap. It was a great night, will definitely go back in 2020.
The SHIT over flows the top of the filter, to the discard bucket

explain why you'd want to go to his rally when you've been bloviating for 2 weeks that he broke the law? if you're feeling lonely just go to an AMP. your Frenemy BobbyMann is pulling ahead of you in reviews. and Groot's ban expired bahhaaa. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
why not? I have been to 3, they are cool and exciting. he may have broken laws, I don't know, but I am for finding out. the transcript suggests a level of guilt to me. by the way, I would see Hitler at is rally, too. I would see Biden most likely. they are at least as criminal, so what?

glad about that.. I don't need to be the focus of too many pupils.

how would you know? I bet he is your other handle. your annoyance quotient is comparable