Date: 9-26-19
Name: Alonda
Phone: She will provide once you contact
Email Address: https://www.seeking.com/member/6f807...7-90ed86b9c27b
URL / Website: https://www.seeking.com/member/6f807...7-90ed86b9c27b
City: San Benito
State: Texas
Address: Hotel off expressway in San Benito
Activities: Bbbj, rimming, dt, gagging, k9, mish, cg, rcg, fia, tuha, fiv, daty, dfk, conv
Hair Length and Color: Black with highlights past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Her description on profile is dead on and so are her pics. That’s her. Beautiful. She’s like one of those Mexican soap opera stars. 36d, 5’2”. Look at her pics, that’s her
Recommendation: Yes
You got to register to website to see pics.
  • Eltio
  • 10-01-2019, 08:06 PM
You can sign up. Put your picture on private and if you pay the $89 you can message and if you don’t then you can only view the profiles
I'm working one now in Mission right now.
Is she Spanish speaking only?
  • Eltio
  • 10-03-2019, 10:55 AM
She can speak some English. On texts she can.
  • tokio
  • 10-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Is anybody else unable to use the SA site? Every time I try to load a profile from a review on here it takes me to a "sorry that profile can't be found" I've registered for the site and tried both the app and the normal site and still nothing works. Whenever I try searching the valley area it only pulls up like 4 profiles.
  • Eltio
  • 10-04-2019, 12:05 PM
Make sure on your profile you put you are looking for looks. There are 2 options but I can’t remember what exactly it is but one is to be a SD the other is to be a SB that is where you are going wrong. There is tons of profiles. Just takes time to get one to reply then to start getting back and forth. Some flake some don’t. Just be careful what you put on msgs cause that site has algorithms that pick up language that they think are not appropriate and then your account gets disabled. I learned the hard way
I can’t view any of the profiles people post also. Been having that issue for a while
Yes I have seen her also, nice girl and only speaks Spanish but we made it work ; )
Just provide her number.
Who's number?