ASIAN PUSSY AND ASS

Can’t speak to that but the ones I encountered have the best cared for feet and know how to pleasure me with them. Also, my best TS girl ever is Asian, Circa 2012! Memories of Tia Phoenix Originally Posted by Solemate62
Did this TS "girl" have a dick? If so, how is "she" a girl?
  • SeV
  • 12-23-2019, 06:23 AM
Oh I love Asian men! Their healthy diet allows their stamina to peak over and over again, and the explosion of goodness at the end so delicious. The positions they can think of, so creative and their knowledge so sexy. Yes I concur with the above statements, Asian ( Men) are much better than American
Always find Asian woment so sexy. Love the petite figures... Enjoyed a wonderful night of doubles in Tokyo expensive but worth every penny.
Best fuck of my life with a condom was with an Asian woman. We showered together before fucking and she knelt down in the shower and blew me for a while while using a soapy finger in my ass. Then she finger fucked my ass while blowing me for a while in bed. It was this edging event that was awesome. Then nene threw a condom on me and we fucked in many positions. After I blew in the baggie she pulled the condom off and sucked my cock then we did dfk. That was a random one night stand. Picked her up in a bar but something tells me she was a very well seasoned Asian woman.

I generally love Asian women’s bodies and overall looks but really love it when their asses are a bit bigger than the norm.