URL / Website: https://www.instagram.com/dspothouston/?hl=en
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Gulf free way
Activities: Lap dance, bbj, cim
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thick Latina big booty and boobs both were fake, had small tattoos on back and arms
Recommendation: Yes
Just curious as I don’t currently have premium access, I followed the Instagram link and was surprised at the quality of girls pictured. I see all the reviews talking about how hot the girls are but did not see that reflected on their Instagram page. Is the current lineup better than those reflected on the Instagram page or what you see is what you get. Maybe I’m spoiled because I’m even picky at the Saint James, I will pass on probable players if looks aren’t up to my visual standards. Probably need to go see for myself I guess.
I don't recognize any of those girls and many of those posts are a couple years old. The looks range honestly. The lady I'm friends with is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen... my opinion of course
Just curious as I don’t currently have premium access, I followed the Instagram link and was surprised at the quality of girls pictured. I see all the reviews talking about how hot the girls are but did not see that reflected on their Instagram page. Is the current lineup better than those reflected on the Instagram page or what you see is what you get. Maybe I’m spoiled because I’m even picky at the Saint James, I will pass on probable players if looks aren’t up to my visual standards. Probably need to go see for myself I guess. Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer

Depends on the day for sure, I have gone in and seen 6 girls and all of them are just average. But then there are days where all 6 are sexy. I have a thing for Hispanic ladies so I might be a little biased.
word is D spot was raided yesterday by police
word is D spot was raided yesterday by police Originally Posted by mynameismudd
And I have my suspicions about who might have tipped them off.
And I have my suspicions about who might have tipped them off. Originally Posted by Bowser98
If you’re putting together a pool I’m in for thirty-two bucks
Originally Posted by Jocdc2
$100 to the lady and $20 to the dj. If the dj isn’t there the manager will collect the fee so no matter what your paying 10-20 to someone other than the ladies.
Texted my regular and it seems it got hit monday. They had to get rid of the courtains in the vip, so it seems like no more extra curricular activities for the time being.
  • r66
  • 02-23-2024, 03:20 PM
Texted my regular and it seems it got hit monday. They had to get rid of the courtains in the vip, so it seems like no more extra curricular activities for the time being. Originally Posted by Jocdc2

I'm not shy
Sounds like it might be a good time to negotiate OTC playtime as opposed to ITC.
  • nice1
  • 02-26-2024, 03:43 PM
Yeah, heard about that. Gonna be rough for a little bit