Activities: Grinding, BBBJTC
Hair Length and Color: Brown, Little Past Shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pretty Face, spinner, natural Bs
Recommendation: Yes
  • Chaka
  • 02-28-2024, 12:01 PM
I thought they got rid of the curtains now? They did when I went there a few days ago. Are they back already?
Sorry I had the date mixed up, it was the week before this. Haven't been back since.
Shit. I was about to head over.
Sorry I had the date mixed up, it was the week before this. Haven't been back since. Originally Posted by Werg556

Perhaps u made it up?
Perhaps u made it up? Originally Posted by Billgoat
Of course. Quite common on this site.
What? Make it up? In Casablanca?
Closed forever thankfully
Regretfully, they closed. I will never root for the police state deliberately interfering in the consensual transactions of adults. Especially with so much real crime in Houston. Waiting for the news story about how they discovered sex traffiking and "freed everyone."
I wonder where all the talent relocated to, hard to tell with all the Spanish adds on STG, EA and HOH2. At least they could take enough time to use Google Translate before posting their adds. Anyone get girls numbers for OTC ask where they are working now?
Closed forever thankfully Originally Posted by greeksquad
Thankfully? Just how badly did they wrong you?? SMFH
Makes you wonder if one of the other clubs, who may read these posts, didn't rat them out. You never can know for sure.
I am sure the police read these posts as well
I think it was the Athens police group
Makes you wonder if one of the other clubs, who may read these posts, didn't rat them out. You never can know for sure. Originally Posted by dogtown
I think the actual rat might be here right under our own noses.