Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK DFK FIV BBBJ MISH CG RCG DOGGIE
Session Length: hour
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Blonde above shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Roxxane is a beautiful blonde blue eyed college girl that has an awesome body 5' 2" 115 pounds of absolutely gorgeous womanhood. She is the girl that you see and instantly start lusting for.
Recommendation: Yes
  • oherc
  • 02-09-2013, 11:00 AM
fee?
Her ad as recent as this morning states 350/hr so I would assume you can expect to pay that if you are interested. He may have accidentally omitted it, or maybe he got a deal and didnt want to state that as to not have hobbyists try to give her a hard time and bargain with her. I always assume I am paying full price cuz I never get a deal, lol.

If he omitted it I am sure a mod can add it for him if he will PM one.
This has been mentioned many times before.

The Fee is an essential piece of information in the review, it is another piece of information that your fellow Hobbyists can use to determine if they would like to spend time with this Provider.

Additionally, in other parts of the board if a review is posted without the Fee the Reviewer is not granted the PA credit for the review.

This type of issue is normally found in 1st time reviewers, it is seldom an issue with Reviewers with so many reviews.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I was just stating that I would rather trust the fee the provider herself states in her ad than what another hobbyist puts in a review. How many times have providers been shorted because someone only gave her the amount they saw in a review, and that hobbyist that wrote the review received a special rate for being a regular or some other reason. Then we see threads about "this hobbyist shorted me" or "this provider tried to upsell me." This in fact happened to me once on another review board. I read a review, saw that rate, booked my session. After I wrote a review, the provider contacted me and asked if I would correct the rate because what I had given her was actually less than her normal rate but to avoid conflict she didn't mention it at the time. Think it was like 25 bucks. So I changed the rate in the review and the next time I saw her, even though she protested, I made up the difference for the time before.

And it is likely that it was an accidental omission in the first place. If so it can be corrected. If it was intentional, then he had a reason for doing so and an inquiring hobbyist would not have to look too far for the information as to her rate.
@Reznornin

My comments were not directed at you. They was directed to the reviewer.

Though I have never seen the Roxanne BCD, I did meet her at a M&G once. I agree that she is a lovely, gracious and very charming young woman.

The comment about omitting out the fee as a part of the review has been discussed many times in the past. I agree with you that it would be reasonable to use the Lady's stated rate from her showcase or ads. However sometimes, the Ladies will provide the Hobbyist with a special rate, then it would be advisable to list the rate and the follow that with the words Special Rate, Outcall Special or Grandfathered, etc. as examples. This would help to avoid the confusion you mentioned. However; when in doubt, the best bet would be to enter the rate from her showcase or ad.

I applaud you on your handling of the example you sited in your reply. You set the example of being a Gentleman Hobbyist!

Once again, I apologize if you took offense to my my comments Rez.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
No offense was taken, and no apologies are needed, just giving my perspective. I just know how easily things can get confused and wanted anyone that might be reading to know its always better to err on the side of caution to avoid potential fallout.