Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

If you are offended by the word "cracker," then you probably ARE one!
  • WTF
  • 07-03-2013, 11:21 PM
So getting the crap beat out of you, having to go into hiding, financial ruin and facing death threats for the rest of your life isn't suffering some kind of consequence? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Maybe next time the next community wanna be cop will think long and hard before he straps on a gun and follows a kid for just walking thru the neighborhood
Maybe next time the next community wanna be cop will think long and hard before he straps on a gun and follows a kid for just walking thru the neighborhood Originally Posted by WTF
May be next time the next little "bad-ass" hoodie gansta-wanta-be will think twice before turning on someone watching him walk through the neighborhood where he doesn't live and will think three times before trying to beat the crap out of the person watching him walk through the neighborhood where he doesn't live.

Speaking of FACTS ... has anyone seen a "diagram" of the path taken by Martin?

A = apartment of his relative's girlfriend WHERE HE WAS TEMPORARILY STAYING
B = store WHERE HE BOUGHT SKITTLES AND A DRINK

A to B and B to A.

C = spot where he died.

I looked through the "entire" report to the Special Prosecuter (with generous text redactions).

Didn't see ANY CRIME SCENE DIAGRAM!
There's a ton of maps out there. Don't know if you are just complaining about the lack of a map in the report submitted to the special prosecutor or that you want to see a map. I don't see one with the convenience store located.

Was there photos of Zimmerman right after the attack in the report?
Supposedly Racheal had texted and called Trayvon right after Zimmerman "attacked" Trayvon. Nobody asked what those texts or phone messages said. Are they in the report also?

Is this photo in the report of the neighborhood main entrance? Notice the two "neighborhood watch" signs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._entrance.jpeg
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 08:28 AM
So getting the crap beat out of you, having to go into hiding, financial ruin and facing death threats for the rest of your life isn't suffering some kind of consequence? Originally Posted by gnadfly
NO.. and if the Fatboy had stayed in the car like the 911 dispatcher told him to do none of this shit would have ever happened
There's a ton of maps out there. Don't know if you are just complaining about the lack of a map in the report submitted to the special prosecutor or that you want to see a map. I don't see one with the convenience store located. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I don't need a map. I'm talking about a crime scene diagram positioning ... the principal locations in relationship to one another to scale ... that is a customary practice when relative distances are relevant ... which these are ... I would think that such a rendition would be in the PC information to the assistant SP doing the decision making on what charges, if any, are to be filed. And certainly available by the time of trial, even if they plan to bus the jurors to the scene before the trial is over.
NO.. and if the Fatboy had stayed in the car like the 911 dispatcher told him to do none of this shit would have ever happened Originally Posted by CJ7
The dispatcher didn't tell "Fatboy" to stay "in the car"!

Must you keep changing the facts?
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 08:31 AM
I don't need a map. I'm talking about a crime scene diagram positioning ... the principal locations in relationship to one another to scale ... that is a customary practice when relative distances are relevant ... which these are ... I would think that such a rendition would be in the PC information to the assistant SP doing the decision making on what charges, if any, are to be filed. And certainly available by the time of trial, even if they plan to bus the jurors to the scene before the trial is over. Originally Posted by LexusLover
why don't you join the police force and see what they have that's not being offered to the general public
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 08:34 AM
The dispatcher didn't tell "Fatboy" to stay "in the car"!

Must you keep changing the facts? Originally Posted by LexusLover

fat boy was told the cops didn't need him to get out of the car, and he said OK.
Here's a map of the 7-11 location, where trayvon stayed, etc

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-and-skittles/

I haven't seen a diagram of the specific crime scene. You are talking about a rendering where the body was lying, with the cards with the locations of evidence were, correct?
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 08:44 AM

where are the bushes the kid was hiding behind when he jumped out and attacked the fat mexican
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Zimmerman told police investigators the night of the killing that Trayvon was circling his car and that he was frightened by him. But, throughout his entire call with the non-emergency dispatcher, Zimmerman does not mention once that Trayvon was circling his car, in fact he is constantly telling the dispatcher that Trayvon is running away. There is only one reference to Trayvon approaching Zimmerman's car, and according to the time and distance from where Zimmerman last saw Trayvon, it would be impossible for Trayvon to have encountered Zimmerman where he says he was encountered (at the clubhouse

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/8-reason...#ixzz2Y5Xg584j
If you are offended by the word "cracker," then you probably ARE one! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I prefer "square head-kraut" myself.
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2013, 09:17 AM
May be next time the next little "bad-ass" hoodie gansta-wanta-be will think twice before turning on someone watching him walk through the neighborhood where he doesn't live and will think three times before trying to beat the crap out of the person watching him walk through the neighborhood where he doesn't live.
! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or maybe next time the guys wearing the hoodie will start carrying guns to counter dipshits like Zimmerman , when they are walking on public property minding their own business.

Zimmerman is going down and you know it and you know that I know you know it. That is why you will not make a prediction on the outcome.
Or maybe next time the guys wearing the hoodie will start carrying guns to counter dipshits like Zimmerman , when they are walking on public property minding their own business. Originally Posted by WTF
I think by the Chicago murder rate, there are already a lot of guys wearing hoodies carrying guns....

However, look at the place that the killing occurred.

Its a gated community with multiple signs saying there is a neighborhood watch group in the community.

Fair warning that you may be followed if you are a stranger walking like you may be on drugs on a cold, rainy night.