only the nominated may play and the prize is free sex with me. I suspect it won't work because I believe the only eligible players are secretly gay.

Here's the prize:
One hour session with me. No kidding.

The object of the game:
To not get put on ignore by me for the duration of the game.

The challenge:
All players start with a clean slate. However, you get booted out of the game if you post something ugly. Since it's my pussy, I'm the judge, jury, and executioner.

What I get out of it is at the end of the game Eccie will become really peaceful because regardless of the outcome of the game, all the negativity will have been put in ignore and I wont have to be subjected to it whatsoever. I encourage the guys not nominated to play to play along with me silently. When someone is booted out of my game, I will post on my signature box who, when,and a link to the negative post that got them kicked out and put on ignore.

After a predetermined amount of time the winner(s) get an hour of bcd w me and my gps absolutely free. I don't even expect a bottle of wine. My prize will be a peaceful Eccie where ladies will want to participate in without fear of being bullied and harassed. I think it's possible.

If this works or if it doesn't, no matter to me. With everybody toxic on ignore, it will have worked in my world and that's all that matters to me.

So let the nominations begin:to be eligible you must be nominated publically or privately as a hater or a Debbie Downer. Please include an example of the negativity when nominating someone you'd like to quiet down. I don't hang out on Eccie very much anymore so I don't really know who all of the eligible are. Providers are not eligible this time. Maybe next game. This is subject to change before the start of the game. Haters in my thread will be put on ignore and booted out of the game immediately.

The rules will evolve and be amendable through the nominations so please offer some suggestions. The game begins and the nominations end when I say so.
The rules will be locked down before the game begins.

Nominations are open! Public and private are acceptable.
Fucking Pass, need a prize people want.
i'll start with the four stooges. wispy, rocker rick, SL and fun to come. all on my ignore list for being rude haters and bullies. before SL sputters "but but i am not as mean as them", guilt by association baby. whispers is your idol, you fawn all over him, u egg the bullies on and support their bullying. so yes SL you too are a BIG BULLY> all of u 4 make this eccie coed spot no fun due to bullying.
as far as evidence for my nominations, just look at all the threads they have generated discussing my review and my client in a bad light. Ztonk has as much as admitted Austin Powers is real and we're going to the social to prove it. that excessive and ugly harassment is called bullying. I do not need any more evidence than the last 5 days here in eccie in coed and my trouble with the bullying crowd simply because i enjoy a type of sex that they as bullies have judged unacceptable. hey isn't that what the Taliban does too? maybe we need burkas and stoning for sluts here too?
hahaha keep harping about how you're going to bring someone you call Austin Powers to a social to prove something it doesn't.
Or should I remind you you had a black guy motorboat your tits that was named rockerrick?
Proves nothing now does it?
Ya gotta love it when they put ya on ignore but can't quit with the whining about ya Rick.....

wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh...... No body believes I got a gay guy to let me fuck his ass..... we are going every where together.... Whispers is a bully.... wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh...... SL is a bully..... wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh...... F2C is no fun...... wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh......

Hunter.... We've met....... more than once....... You've met some of the ladies in my life...... more than once.... You cannot remotely think for a moment that you rise to the level of attractiveness of any of the girls I fuck...... you are too old... too worn..... too many miles showing....

No Thank-You..... Not for free...... Not even if you offered Cash Rebates and took coupons....... Your days are way in the past..... Welcome to the ranks of the OIOs.....
Ya gotta love it when they put ya on ignore but can't quit with the whining about ya Rick.....

wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh...... No body believes I got a gay guy to let me fuck his ass..... we are going every where together.... Whispers is a bully.... wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh...... SL is a bully..... wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh...... F2C is no fun...... wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh......

Hunter.... We've met....... more than once....... You've met some of the ladies in my life...... more than once.... You cannot remotely think for a moment that you rise to the level of attractiveness of any of the girls I fuck...... you are too old... too worn..... too many miles showing....

No Thank-You..... Not for free...... Not even if you offered Cash Rebates and took coupons....... Your days are way in the past..... Welcome to the ranks of the OIOs..... Originally Posted by Whispers
aww the mute button. I love it. let me guess? they confirmed my nomination and proceeded to bully and be asshats and prove our point.?hehehe this is cool. Go on and bully away losers, we all know your true colors now and the whole board thinks you're pathetic and u just keep digging the troll hole bigger.
aww the mute button. I love it. let me guess? they confirmed my nomination and proceeded to bully and be asshats and prove our point.?hehehe this is cool. Go on and bully away losers, we all know your true colors now and the whole board thinks you're pathetic and u just keep digging the troll hole bigger. Originally Posted by sue_nami
What Sue??? You don't actually think anything you have to say will have any influence on me do you?

You on the other hand have already changed your way

I don't have a troll hole to dig, I have a troll universe with hundreds of known occupants.
I managed to capture this image of the troll gang addressing Hunter grace
Been there and it was a free! Oh wait a minute I did buy you Whataburger!
Damn it. I might be cheap but some of you guys are pretty ugly to the ladies. If that's what I have to do to get more pussy, I'll pass. Just saying! !!! Have fun and be nice
PLEASE put me on IGNORE

Thank You
No problem. You are on ignore Whispers, Rockerriick, Wyldeman, and Fun2come. It's getting more peaceful already. I wonder if anyone will do the same.