Women:TheCan Dispense hey See Fit.

Between the two threads originated by Miss Valentina and Hunter Grace,there is currently a combined view count of 7,626.
Both are tracking at the top of the thread page.
Call it what you want to,but that's some strong pussy!

Between the two threads originated by Miss Valentina and Hunter Grace,there is currently a combined view count of 7,626.
Both are tracking at the top of the thread page.
Call it what you want to,but that's some strong pussy!
Originally Posted by Observing
I didn't think you would be the first to call them out for that stench.......

Sorry to let you down but the readers are tuning in following Still Looking and myself....
Sorry to let you down but the readers are tuning in following Still Looking and myself.... Originally Posted by Whispers
That's right. The vocal minority have become the laughing "stalk" (pun intended) of the Austin board.
There's an Austin Board?

Looks to me like there is a handful of over the hill overweight whores trying to drum up business in CoEd due to ineffective advertising of an inferior product..... and they are the butt of most jokes as a result......
There's an Austin Board? Originally Posted by Whispers
Are you the biggest (ahem... cough... fattest...) running joke in other cities as well? I haven't checked.
That's right. The vocal minority have become the laughing "stalk" (pun intended) of the Austin board. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I think they are personally responsible for creating the 'Austin Bored'.

**Does anyone else smell something? The 'Ignore' button works great but, sometimes a bit of a 'fart' scent still fills the eccie co-ed air.**

Gotta run...w/ all the recent free OIO P.R. I am having to turn down appointments. (Wasn't that 'kind of' the OP original point?)

A
I think they are personally responsible for creating the 'Austin Bored'.

**Does anyone else smell something? The 'Ignore' button works great but, sometimes a bit of a 'fart' scent still fills the eccie co-ed air.**

Gotta run...w/ all the recent free OIO P.R. I am having to turn down appointments. (Wasn't that 'kind of' the OP original point?)

A Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Everyone believe that I'm sure.....