I'm sure this is what it will be like for him. Satire folks dont freak out lol

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are a sick bastard, Fisting Chap.
You are a sick bastard, Fisting Chap. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Just an internet twerp!

Merriam-Webster:

"twerp" .. "a silly, insignificant, or contemptible person"

He's now probably has the record in this forum for starting the most insignificant, useless posts. As as one goes in the toilet he starts another. For awhile it was the alleged "drill sergeant" aka "disabled vet" who was seeking that "distinguished" goal.
Oh stop wining COG. Since when as a Trump supporter did you become politically correct. Isn't crassness and rudeness the reason most right wingers are supporting him. How could you take offense to such satire?

lol
Oh stop wining COG. Since when as a Trump supporter did you become politically correct. Isn't crassness and rudeness the reason most right wingers are supporting him. How could you take offense to such satire?

lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Satire has an element of truth. Your vid was bullshit. You obviously have no substance, and your ignorance is overwhelming. There is a difference between satire and stupid. You chose, as usual, stupid.

Hahaha.. You will never have to worry about "White Heaven". In fact you'll never have to worry about heaven at all, because you'll remain on this fucked up earth for ever. You'll be ravaged by the all of the hardships known to man for the past thousand years. Why is that you might ask, because you never put your faith in "God" but rather Man Kind. So put your hand in the Clinton's, the Obama's the Bush's ect. You all can walk through hell together you'll need the moral support, lol.

Jim
Hahaha.. You will never have to worry about "White Heaven". In fact you'll never have to worry about heaven at all, because you'll remain on this fucked up earth for ever. You'll be ravaged by the all of the hardships known to man for the past thousand years. Why is that you might ask, because you never put your faith in "God" but rather Man Kind. So put your hand in the Clinton's, the Obama's the Bush's ect. You all can walk through hell together you'll need the moral support, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

LOL are you the devil's spokesman?
LOL are you the devil's spokesman? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No, you stupid Motherfucker you are. That's why you post so much crap.

Jim
Satire has an element of truth. Your vid was bullshit. You obviously have no substance, and your ignorance is overwhelming. There is a difference between satire and stupid. You chose, as usual, stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Everyone knows Clarence Thomas wants to be white so bad he can taste it. LMAO

Here's another example of Clarence Thomas finding out he's actually black.

Everyone knows Clarence Thomas wants to be white so bad he can taste it. LMAO

Here's another example of Clarence Thomas finding out he's actually black.

Are you Clarence Thomas's Spokesman? Who gives a shit about Clarence Thomas anyway.

Jim
Are you Clarence Thomas's Spokesman? Who gives a shit about Clarence Thomas anyway.

No, you stupid Motherfucker you are. That's why you post so much crap. - hahaha
This has got to be the best post explaining how the racist Christian thinks ever. You Sistine are the man!
Not that all Christians or republicans think like this. But there are quite a few here that certainly do. I also like the screen shot with the pole over the bus, looks like a cross. Kinda symbolic to me. All the little cracker children climbing up the pole on the stirrups to access the "power" lines. LOL
This has got to be the best post explaining how the racist Christian thinks ever. You Sistine are the man!
Not that all Christians or republicans think like this. But there are quite a few here that certainly do. I also like the screen shot with the pole over the bus, looks like a cross. Kinda symbolic to me. All the little cracker children climbing up the pole on the stirrups to access the "power" lines. LOL Originally Posted by MT Pockets
That's it MT Head side with another retard. You both are about as wrapped tight as a blown out tire, lol.

Jim
That's it MT Head side with another retard. You both are about as wrapped tight as a blown out tire, lol.

LOL! MT head! that is so imaginative! And a blown out tire analogy.
Thanks you for sharing one of your alembicated expressions with me.
I do not side with anyone. I either agree or disagree. Typically I agree with him.