British Party calls hildebeest, "Islam’s Whore."

British Party calls hildebeest, "Islam’s Whore."

[R]adio host Audrey Russo ... writes, “[hildebeest] purports to be a proponent of women’s rights and the rights of the LGBT community” but has “no problem taking millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation, from Islamic countries:
• Algeria donated $250,000 to $500,000
• The Nation of Brunei donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000
• Kuwait donated $5,000,000 to $10,000,000
• Sultanate of Oman donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000
• Qatar donated $5.8 million
• Saudi Arabia donated up to $50 million
• United Arab Emirates donated up to $11.5 million
• Morocco-owned OCP, a phosphate exportation company, donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000.”
“By taking this filthy ... lucre, Hildebeest has prostituted herself out to whatever these ‘donors’ desire, including shutting up our First Amendment rights, as she has been a proponent of the blasphemy law the OIC (Organisation of Islamic Cooperation) has been pushing at the UN. She has betrayed those she claims to defend, and she has presented these individuals as an offering to Muhammad’s minions.”

“America and the free world have no place for conduits for Muhammed,” she concludes. “It’s now imperative to keep Islam’s Whore out of the White House.”

Read more: (The Daily Caller)

"Southern Poverty Law Center senior fellow Mark Potok tells the Washington Gadfly that he is not aware of any connections between Liberty GB and any white nationalists groups in the United States. In other words, TalkingPointsMemo.com founder Josh Marshall, if Trump or conservatives do seize upon the term, save your guilt by association games for somebody else."

"Southern Poverty Law Center senior fellow Mark Potok tells the Washington Gadfly that he is not aware of any connections between Liberty GB and any white nationalists groups in the United States. In other words, TalkingPointsMemo.com founder Josh Marshall, if Trump or conservatives do seize upon the term, save your guilt by association games for somebody else." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
oh how about Britan's parliament voting to ban Trump- this is the first time ever they have voted on banning someone running for POTUS:http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/18/europe...tes-trump-ban/

And since you are so concerned about how other country's govt view our candidates- how about the ovation Obama received from Canada's House of Commons:http://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/...es-speech.html
  • DSK
  • 08-27-2016, 11:51 AM
Kansas has a KKK, isn't it located in Garnett, KS?
oh how about Britan's parliament voting to ban Trump- this is the first time ever they have voted on banning someone running for POTUS:http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/18/europe...tes-trump-ban/

And since you are so concerned about how other country's govt view our candidates- how about the ovation Obama received from Canada's House of Commons:http://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/...es-speech.html
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Oh, how about the way the Brits took note of Odumbo's threats before they voted for Brexit, Lubed Wide-ass?
Brexit Boom: British stock market is up compared to six months ago — even priced in dollars

Britain's KKK

http://www.libertygb.org.uk/news/my-...nd-i-am-racist
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You can't see, and you probably have hairy palms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, maybe, you need larger print, you fucked-up, baboon-brained dumb-ass.

"Southern Poverty Law Center senior fellow Mark Potok tells the Washington Gadfly that he is not aware of any connections between Liberty GB and any white nationalists groups in the United States. In other words, TalkingPointsMemo.com founder Josh Marshall, if Trump or conservatives do seize upon the term, save your guilt by association games for somebody else."

Kansas has a KKK, isn't it located in Garnett, KS? Originally Posted by DSK
+1

Kansas has a KKK, isn't it located in Garnett, KS? Originally Posted by DSK
Rhetorical Question, Grand Draggin!
  • DSK
  • 08-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Rhetorical Question, Grand Draggin! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the KKK.
LMAO!

Sure, JL. If that's what you're saying today. Don't be Daft!
Oh, how about the way the Brits took note of Odumbo's threats before they voted for Brexit, Lubed Wide-ass?

You can't see, and you probably have hairy palms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, maybe, you need larger print, you fucked-up, baboon-brained dumb-ass.

Posting in your large print, are you going blind chicken dick? Did your mother have hairy palms and tell you whacking off will make you go blind?

+1

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
poopthrowing.jpg
FTFYour blind, hairy-palmed, baboon-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFY I am a blind, hairy-palmed, baboon-ass, Ekim . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Every body knows fuck face, but if you wish to brag on it keep on posting.
FTFYour blind, fucked-in-the-face, hairy-palmed, baboon-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFY I am a blind, fucked-in-the-face, hairy-palmed, baboon-ass, Ekim . Originally Posted by I B Hankering

FTFYour blind, fucked-in-the-face, hairy-palmed, baboon-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFY I am a blind, fucked-in-the-face, hairy-palmed, baboon-ass, Ekim. Originally Posted by I B Hankering