Houston's own new Black Panther leader {QuanellX} Is supporting Trump

• R.M.
  • 08-29-2016, 02:40 PM
These video's are gold. I do agree with Quanell X. He hits some points you just cant argue. He is also has disenfranchised himself to the Democratic Party.

As much as I don't like him, I respect him for "going against the grain"!
  • R.M.
  • 08-29-2016, 02:47 PM
I'm not a fan either but I respect him for trying to educate his community instead white washing it.
First of all he didn't say he was voting for Trump or even supporting Trump- he mainly said blacks have to vote in their best interest which means look at all candidates and make your best decision.

I think it's very naive just to vote for any candidate without seeing the whole platform. I am not racist, but blacks have been doing that for decades and by the same token poor whites do the same thing- but remind me again where this guy is saying he will vote for Trump or blacks should support Trump?
I'm not a fan either but I respect him for trying to educate his community instead white washing it. Originally Posted by R.M.
It's a "baby step" in the right direction. One day the Black communities are going to awaken to the realization that every four years they are "expected" to reboot for another four years of nothing, but promises of "the good life" they never get.

Here's what they "reboot"!!!!

She's looking for the U.S. Flag on Mars where she said the astronauts planted it ...
  • R.M.
  • 08-29-2016, 03:11 PM
It's a "baby step" in the right direction. One day the Black communities are going to awaken to the realization that every four years they are "expected" to reboot for another four years of nothing, but promises of "the good life" they never get. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hopefully it will rub off on all of minority communities. It was the Republican's that freed the slaves. Ugh Sheila jackson lee is a piece of shit.
First of all he didn't say he was voting for Trump or even supporting Trump- he mainly said blacks have to vote in their best interest which means look at all candidates and make your best decision. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Sounds like Trump to me!

But if the Black communities want 50 more years of nothing. Ok!
First of all he didn't say he was voting for Trump or even supporting Trump- he mainly said blacks have to vote in their best interest which means look at all candidates and make your best decision.

I think it's very naive just to vote for any candidate without seeing the whole platform. I am not racist, but blacks have been doing that for decades and by the same token poor whites do the same thing- but remind me again where this guy is saying he will vote for Trump or blacks should support Trump? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Shut your 0zombie Whore Mouth... or put a pacifier in it...

• DSK
  • 08-29-2016, 03:30 PM
As much as I don't like him, I respect him for "going against the grain"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
At least he is smart enough to consider that the Democrats have been hosing him and his brothers.
Shut your 0zombie Whore Mouth...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He can't help himself. I saw one the other day in a Federal building wearing a brand-spanking new "sniper" baseball cap, which was so crisp I had to look, as he turned around while mumbling something to himself, for a price tag dangling from the back.

Didn't see one, but it was "crispy"! Even had a bullseye in crosshairs for a target!
Wonderful!
Ha! I won't say how I know him but I've bumped into him a time or two. ;-) I do recall he had a brother killed in a bad drug deal back in the early 90's. By some Columbian's I think. At any rate saw him in passing the other day ago looks like he's still at his proselytizing work. It's good to see he's having a positive effect on some of you racists.
Ha! I won't say how I know him but I've bumped into him a time or two. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Spare us more of it, ok?
  • R.M.
  • 08-29-2016, 04:17 PM
Ha! some of you racists. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yep that's pretty much you.

This. In spades.

Quanell X is just negotiating.