What are the odds of you seeing Recent Pricing Example 1 - Daddy's Girl at some point in the future.... brought to you at the suggestion of Treetop78759

Recently there was a series of polls that generated feedback (a considerable amount in some cases) for a random sampling of the Austin Providers.

Daddy's Girl was one

After reading comments contributed by others as well as responses from the subjects of the polls, if the the price was right for you, would you book a session with her?
just another pointless "look at me" posting by a "has been"!
Why not?? Im fun, down to earth, and I have an amazing personality!!!
At the end of the day according to her stellar reviews and price point she's right on target.

You with your bitter self loathing bullshit,not so much...

just another pointless "look at me" posting by a "has been"! Originally Posted by nuglet

Point of order ... I do not thinck Whispers ever was ...
I've seen her a few times and think she is a stellar provider👍.
Why not?? Im fun, down to earth, and I have an amazing personality!!! Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Yeah, thet mebbe true, but frum tha looks uv it, Ah bet yer poosey tastes laik candy!
I've seen her a few times and think she is a stellar provider👍. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
Thanks for your input.
As for Whispers,well he's bitter and full of putrid self loathing bullshit...
Thanks for your input.
As for Whispers,well he's bitter and full of putrid self loathing bullshit... Originally Posted by Observing

I like it when you talk dirty girl!
Why not?? Im fun, down to earth, and I have an amazing personality!!! Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
All true I've enjoyed see you each time.
All true I've enjoyed see you each time. Originally Posted by TrophyWifeHunter