Residential Outcalls in Houston?

Okay H**Town Gentlemen I have a question? (Ladies input is also welcome!!! )

I prefer to do a lot of residential out calls now that Im living in the area it is very convenient but here in the Houston it seems in calls are in demand. I prefer a home because I feel more relaxed && we can run around naked lol. Any suggestions or input on the subject?? Maybe I am just marketing out calls wrong??

I realize it could be possible LE issues if any info on that please pm me

Houston Your Slut is here CUM play with me !!!!!

Outcalls always available to H**Town and surrounding areas
(please give an hours notice)

I have plenty of reviews to show that I am trustworthy && Reputable( Check out my Showcase here && p411!! )

~*❥*~

***ANY ONE OUT THERE???***
Let me mess up your sheets && snuggle in this Rain!!!

I prefer hosting myself, have a large selection of wine and liqour. I'm more comfortable in my own environment as well and if the provider isnt comfortable having their license caught on tape, then I probbaly do not care to have them in my house to begin with.

Though I did get screwed over with the "I parked my car around the corner" excuse which ended up being a driver. I paid an hour upfront and 10 min into it when she realized I take longer than 30 secs she said she didnt feel comfortable and hauled ass out the door. Which of course the driver was there and off they went.
C'mon you know better ... PUT YOUR AD WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!!
C'mon you know better ... PUT YOUR AD WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Agreed!

Once again ladies... ThreADs..... OK! Blatant ADs.... Nope!

As soon as you start putting contact info in your post, that's it...... G'bye!

JaD