Email Address: NA
URL / Website: Na
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Black, looked mid-back but was up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Guess 5'5", thin, large enhanced breasts
Recommendation: No
Dude, sorry that happened. Fucking awkward as spot. Shes probably gone by now though.
Wow , why give more? Just walk out giving the finger, you actually would have helped the others, they should have left

Most of these places suck
Wow terrible experience
Wow you were ripped off
Only reason I gave her more was to settle her down. She was quite loud, and with others there, I was literally concerned that another monger might come out of a room to see what was happening. Most awkward ending to a session ever.
I have acquiesced and added an extra 20 when it’s been a good session and they ask nicely… however, the one time I had a lady “demand” more, I just scoffed and walked out.
I have a friend that owns a legit massage place (L0). She had a therapist aggressively ask for more tip at the receptionist counter and she fired her as soon as the customer left. Then called the customer to apologize.
Thanks for the review
I have NEVER had to dig into my pocket for more…because I would come up empty handed. I only bring what I intend to spend and lay on the little table. Most of the time, they never even look at it.
The sooner you learn how to not give a fuck what others think, the happier you will be.
  • GT5
  • 05-05-2024, 08:22 AM
The sooner you learn how to not give a fuck what others think, the happier you will be. Originally Posted by motrctyman
Well said !
Sounded like the girl I saw late last year. Total jackhammer approach, wanted $100 for UTC touch. Said I could give her $60 for OTC touch, all the talk was such a turn off, she tried for 20 min but I wouldn't blow. I got dressed and left $20 on the table in the room for her efforts. If I don't have a good time, money stays in the room on the table, if it's a good time I'll hand it to them on the way out.
The sooner you learn how to not give a fuck what others think, the happier you will be. Originally Posted by motrctyman
This!