Ding Bat Factor

What to see if this has been happened to others. Seems this new generation cant get it together to answer the phone or make an apt and keep it. If you cant do this job right, what can they do?? I had trouble earlier this year especially with the Rotoasians.

Today, I called 5 girls with active ads. No Asians either. Only one responded with a text. Well honey, there is too much information to exchange (fee, address, time, etc.) to do a text. Call me back. I called her back immediately. No answer. She texted again.
A lot of these girls are using TextNow, most without the calling feature, they might not have the ability to call
Speaking of dingbat factor you placed this thread in the wrong forum!
Speaking of dingbat factor you placed this thread in the wrong forum! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Speaking of dingbat factor you placed this thread in the wrong forum! Originally Posted by BigDeal
OOpsie
LMFAO
Well honey, there is too much information to exchange (fee, address, time, etc.) to do a text. Originally Posted by AsianLuver
You may be asking for too much info too quickly and spooking them. But, yeah... wrong forum...
Alright, I can see that. It wasn't an "intimate encounter". So where should it be? I am just trying to see what others are experiencing.
Alright, I can see that. It wasn't an "intimate encounter". So where should it be? I am just trying to see what others are experiencing. Originally Posted by AsianLuver
COED would be a good place. It isn't like the rest of us haven't done the same thing. LOL