Lubbock STG. Any info on her ?

There's a ton of stuff posted on her. None of it good.

I've only heard of one person successfully meeting her.
She’s a thief.. don’t do it
She’s a thief.. don’t do it Originally Posted by Crookedwinch
How did she rob you?
There's a ton of stuff posted on her. None of it good.

I've only heard of one person successfully meeting her. Originally Posted by busternutzs
I fucked her in my truck one day when she was sitting outside of Chinese Kitchen..I didn’t know Snow was her sister, interesting 🤔
I fucked her in my truck one day when she was sitting outside of Chinese Kitchen..I didn’t know Snow was her sister, interesting �� Originally Posted by hammertoe395
You make the 2nd successful meeting I know of and oddly enough both guys had a car dates.
Supposed to be a car date, I picked her up and drove to a location she wanted. Gave her the donation and she got out of the car and took off to another vehicle around the corner.. lesson learned��♂️����♂️
Supposed to be a car date, I picked her up and drove to a location she wanted. Gave her the donation and she got out of the car and took off to another vehicle around the corner.. lesson learned��♂️����♂️ Originally Posted by Crookedwinch
This is how she prefers to make her money. That’s why I promised to get her a hotel room after we fucked in my truck, then left her at the Days Inn with an old key. She’s done this too so many people I’m surprised there are still guys in lbk left to scam.

Great to know. Thanks fellas
Go see snow