URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: Cbj my prefrence mish doggy fbsm walked on my back a bit
Hair Length and Color: Long black near elbow/waist
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Long straight black hair very, very slim, nice one A little bit on the tall side cute face B cup
Recommendation: Yes
  • Pyle1
  • 06-11-2024, 06:15 PM
Red flag!

Get and use google translate.
Hmmm…that doesn’t seem to jive with past experiences.
I've been an Oasis customer a long time. I don't think anyone there would dare go to where Noone221 is reporting. The owner is too strict.
I second that
I've been an Oasis customer a long time. I don't think anyone there would dare go to where Noone221 is reporting. The owner is too strict. Originally Posted by Eager Beefer
Same. Agree as well, sus
Bot review
I just called for Joanna and find out she has been fired and no longer work there
  • Pyle1
  • 06-14-2024, 05:00 PM
Thanks for making an account to let us know that information.
I just called for Joanna and find out she has been fired and no longer work there Originally Posted by Happyguytx
Where did she go
Oh shit I work in the area and dropped by. They let Joanna go from breaking the rules. OP might actually a legit review. I’m pissed I missed a chance at stretching that pussy out. I’ve seen her twice and only gotten L1.

Someone come thru with her new place so I can redeem myself.
How did they bust her…are there cameras in the rooms?
How did they bust her…are there cameras in the rooms? Originally Posted by Bowser98
I think so. Jessica told me for sure the owner spies on them when I tried to have fun with her.

Cameras in AMP's may be common practice. As scary as that sounds. That's how they got Robert Kraft. They probably thought he was just another old, white eccie member.