Providers running like the Olympics

I've recently contacted both GensisNicole and JonnaHouston, whom say they aren't sticking around... Too little active hobbiest and too much heat... I guess I can't blame them but none the less, it's getting frustrating. 😤 SMH... Lol
Its always seems the dumbasses using BP always fuck it for everyone up there it seems.
I've recently contacted both GensisNicole and JonnaHouston, whom say they aren't sticking around... Too little active hobbiest and too much heat... I guess I can't blame them but none the less, it's getting frustrating. 😤 SMH... Lol Originally Posted by Waterloggedhead
No doubt the ladies and the clients are headed for the hills. This board has been dead for nearly a year now because many providers are scared to come or when they get here no clients will see them. Being frustrated like yourself. Before my nuts turn to stone, I reached out to a lady in Dallas to see if she would come to town being mostly luck. That she came here anyway. I finally get her to town then LE decides to have a fuckin bust. This shit happen last Oct also. As I read through the national news on yahoo. There was an article about a bust in NEW ORLEANS this past week as well ,where LE cracked down on human trafficking and child endangerment. They gave themselves a big pat on the back and for hyping everything up as those cocksuckers do. For the fuckin record the gal I called to town was not trafficked nor was she a kid. She was lookin for action as much as I needed some. Apparently "weasel" contacted everybody on the fuckin board and p411 in the Shreveport area because most of the ladies posted on eccie that he did, took their ads down, or like you say just left town because everybody is scared shitless.
Apparently "weasel" contacted everybody on the fuckin board and p411 in the Shreveport area because most of the ladies posted on eccie that he did, took their ads down, or like you say just left town because everybody is scared shitless. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin

I have no fucking clue what you're talking about but i'm 99.9% sure it isn't me and I would appreciate a little clarification on that or even an edit.
I have no fucking clue what you're talking about but i'm 99.9% sure it isn't me and I would appreciate a little clarification on that or even an edit. Originally Posted by sleepyweasel
CLARIFICATION!!!! Supposedly the ladies are saying "weasels14" had a compromised account on eccie and p411. Apparently he contacted several ladies on the board and p411. I know of at least two and I speculate all of them reason being several p411 providers have advertised and then decided to close up shop and move along. While other p411 provider accounts went inactive after the shit storm. Hope that clears that up!
All the providers seem to avoid this area. I've been laying low because of the quality of providers around here. Luckily, I have non pro women to fall back on but it's frustrating the lack of A1 providers here.
Thanks for the clarification. I'd hate to be involved in any drama.
Thanks for the clarification. I'd hate to be involved in any drama. Originally Posted by sleepyweasel
Your too sweet for any drama!
All the providers seem to avoid this area. I've been laying low because of the quality of providers around here. Luckily, I have non pro women to fall back on but it's frustrating the lack of A1 providers here. Originally Posted by kingragnar
There are several in our town...perhaps you fall short of the A1 hobbyist they prefer
... yeah they're are some but not as many as Dallas or New Orleans. N the providers I see never have any complaints as I'm generous and a gentlemen.N I'm sure u, Kiki and others are great. I meant no disrespect. Tho I have been laying low due to the perceived heat around here. But you have to admit it's dry around here this year with traveling ladies especially if you need a latina or someone new.
Personally, I will not be playing in Shreveport anymore either. The heat is not perceived darlin, it is quite real.
You would know better than me. I will continue to play just not as often and hopefully I'll be ok. I enjoy ur investigative skills btw. Wish I could get on ur reliable gents list before u ride off into the sunset.
Personally, I will not be playing in Shreveport anymore either. The heat is not perceived darlin, it is quite real. Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
Noooo!!! we supposed to do 1 more double .but I understand tho. I actually been wanting move to the coast for awhile now! just family stuff is what keeps me from moving yet
All the providers seem to avoid this area. I've been laying low because of the quality of providers around here. Luckily, I have non pro women to fall back on but it's frustrating the lack of A1 providers here. Originally Posted by kingragnar
Ladies and Gents....this is a temporary shit storm due to all the Feds working to disrupt the human trafficking and this being an election year. LE won't go away, but it will call down after November 8th. You f you want to be safe, then stay off BP, and be ready to screen.
MM