Nagoya PSA

Cherry is back(very nice body but unsure of service, great tits)
Lulu the Scorpio(tall dancer's body, really great personality and menu is opening up)
Purple(sexy as fuck and TOTAL ROCKSTAR will fuck your brains out)
Milk(latina never met her reportedly hot but plays safe)
Cat(korean jacklyn smith total sweetheart,spinner open menu)

Banana and Hot back in September

Mia back this Thursday(latina)
Lulu the Scorpio(tall dancer's body, really great personality and menu is opening up) Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
What’s been added?
I saw Purple on Saturday. She was a lot of fun. I will try to submit a review today or tomorrow.
Which available lady would be the best skinny leggy OPEN GFE/PSE - spinner or tall spinner is cool. AA-A-B cup is fine...to me.

Super spinner? Chart?
5'0" 85-90, 5'2" 90-95, 5'3" 95-102, 5'4" 100-103, 5'5" 103-105.
Which available lady would be the best skinny leggy OPEN GFE/PSE - spinner or tall spinner is cool. AA-A-B cup is fine...to me.

Super spinner? Chart?
5'0" 85-90, 5'2" 90-95, 5'3" 95-102, 5'4" 100-103, 5'5" 103-105. Originally Posted by Revman
I think Cat is your girl.
See my encounter
I think Cat is your girl.
See my encounter Originally Posted by TMNT LEO
Thank you for the response!

Mikey Likey! So would you say 5'5" and 110 or less? Long thin legs, small tits, decent ass? Love the activities! I'll need to reports back results if this is a winner winner chicken legged dinner! Good nuru?

If this is a type you like as well - others you can suggest in AMPville? Maybe those who are this type (skinny spinner) and go on religious trips to the Mediterranean islands?
Anyone know milk bbbj ?
  • Gar
  • 08-19-2019, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the update Butch.
Who has the most ass?
Thank you for the response!

Mikey Likey! So would you say 5'5" and 110 or less? Long thin legs, small tits, decent ass? Love the activities! I'll need to reports back results if this is a winner winner chicken legged dinner! Good nuru?

If this is a type you like as well - others you can suggest in AMPville? Maybe those who are this type (skinny spinner) and go on religious trips to the Mediterranean islands? Originally Posted by Revman
Sorry I just saw this. Looks like you had fun time.