What is the deal with all the scam artists?

Seriously like the title says what is the deal with all these scam artists? I know I've been out of the hobby for a while, mostly due to sites like this getting shut down, but is there some new thing out there where guys are sending a deposit before a meet? WtF?

On that note I'm looking for a date ladies. Prefer smaller framed ladies.
It is a huge problem, especially on STG. For entertainment I sometimes troll them for as long as possible. But I still find it astonishing that anyone would send money to an unknown entity. :face_palm:
Ya you have to wonder if it is just guys with a profile and trying to collect deposits.
That's exactly what it is... the first thing the scammer asks is where are you located like it matters if I'm coming to you?

I've been trolling them too!
They like to give addresses on N Oak. It's comical.
I sent one a request on cashapp instead of sending money. Then told them, "the sooner you send the money baby, the sooner I can come over."

haha
That's fucking hilarious
I sent one a request on cashapp instead of sending money. Then told them, "the sooner you send the money baby, the sooner I can come over." Originally Posted by hungkcwolf
That's fucking hilarious Originally Posted by mykal2323
Not sure I’d even want these people to know whatever account name I had on the pay apps, but... that is pretty f’n funny...
So is there a spot where we can report the scammers we run across?

FYI there is an ad from a person claiming to be Indian. No face pic, wants you to text age/race location. She is 100% scam!
Yeah. I "sighed" about getting my hopes up the other day already regarding that one.

1) If it looks TGTBT, then it probably is
2) If the rates are in the basement, probably also a sign
3) If not a local number, at least a "yellow flag" in my book
4) If the first question is, "where are you located?" probably no good

Even if you still want to "give it a try" to contact them, it usually doesn't take long until they give a split donation response. At which point I block them, and keep the blocked number for reference. :shrug:
Yeah. I "sighed" about getting my hopes up the other day already regarding that one.

1) If it looks TGTBT, then it probably is
2) If the rates are in the basement, probably also a sign
3) If not a local number, at least a "yellow flag" in my book
4) If the first question is, "where are you located?" probably no good

Even if you still want to "give it a try" to contact them, it usually doesn't take long until they give a split donation response. At which point I block them, and keep the blocked number for reference. :shrug: Originally Posted by hungkcwolf
I hear ya on all points above.

I'm not sure which is worse, the would be scam that sorta gets your hopes up, or the bait and switch.

I think the bait an switch is so much worse. I can understand hiding a face to preserve identity, but if the entire package is fake I definitely won't repeat and more likely to give a report of some sort or not. It's also the reason why first meets I try to keep short, if we are I to each other I don't mind shelling out to go longer if she's willing.

But on the same token, if the pic's and the person don't match up, what do you do? If you're like nope, and wanna leave you have no idea where the psycho with a piece is.
I hear ya on all points above.

I'm not sure which is worse, the would be scam that sorta gets your hopes up, or the bait and switch.

I think the bait an switch is so much worse. I can understand hiding a face to preserve identity, but if the entire package is fake I definitely won't repeat and more likely to give a report of some sort or not. It's also the reason why first meets I try to keep short, if we are I to each other I don't mind shelling out to go longer if she's willing.

But on the same token, if the pic's and the person don't match up, what do you do? If you're like nope, and wanna leave you have no idea where the psycho with a piece is. Originally Posted by mykal2323

Oh, I am so sorry lady: I must have the wrong room number! Don't hesitate, just leave: it will not get any better, because you already know she has lied to you.

I blame it on COVID! Desperate times call for desperate measures...?