Dallas breastaurants

So I've long known of hooters, twin peaks, and bone daddy's, but just found out about redneck heaven and wild pitch as I came up here this week. How wild do these two places get at night time?
Stay away from Wild Pitch and go across 121 to Tight Ende. Wild Pitch is far NE corner of 121 and Parkwood. Tight Ends is SE corner of 121 and Parkwood next to the container store.

I don't like Redneck Heaven. Girls don't play unless you $$$$$$ them and they now have extra staff on hand to make sure you don't get improper with the girls.
Redneck Haven used to be good. Got bj about 3 yrs ago in ine... hahah talk about desert. Pulled a couple ot. And ine after work back to the parking lot with me.
not sure how wild they get but tight ends seems like a club more then a restaurant lol, its dark, loud ass music and blacked out windows, nice asses floppin around but food there sucks, its like they just have frozen crap they heat up, even the burgers suck...dont go to eat, go to look and drink
My experience is girls working at breastraunts have extreme GPS, and unless you have really good game, be prepared to shell out $$$ for any action.
I went to wild pitch for lunch today. Had some great asses there. What makes you say to stay away? I'll go over to tight ends here in a little while, before I go hit one of the buck clubs.
Wild Pitch and Tight Ends have the same low quality food and the owner of Tight Ends used to be a manager at Wild Pitch and he took all the best Wild Pitch girls with him.

To make up for lost business, Wild Pitch raised their prices.

But now that business is slower at Wild Pitch,

I was there one day with a friend and 2 glasses of domestic draft beers were almost $18 total.

[PRIVATE][can you share any names?]
[can you share any names? I go there fairly often]
OK. I'm at tight ends today for lunch and the girls definitely look great. Bartenders wearing straight gstrings. A strip club without the nipples showing or the lap dances.
Best days to go to Tight Ends are Wednesday and Friday but get there when they open at 11 am or you won't get a table or a seat at the bar all day long.
A got a HJ from a waitress at Ojos Locos in my car. About 3 yrs ago.
I at Tight Ends a few times this week and easily sit at the bar with no problem at all. I always see a bunch of doosch bags there though, at least the view behind the bar is amazing.

We need names of who plays! lol...
  • asdfg
  • 07-19-2016, 10:40 PM
I at Tight Ends a few times this week and easily sit at the bar with no problem at all. I always see a bunch of doosch bags there though, at least the view behind the bar is amazing.

We need names of who plays! lol... Originally Posted by slims099
Ditto! If anyone is in the know, feel free to pm me lol. Or for any breastaraunt at that.