Best haunted house?! I wanna get scared!

So, it's about that time again.
What is the BEST haunted house in Houston?I haven't been to one in years!
There is usually one right there on I-10 east at Sheldon Rd. on the outbound side of the service rd. That one is down your way Isn't it Princess? I'll meet you there and go thru it if you want.
Schedule with Wayward.
There is usually one right there on I-10 east at Sheldon Rd. on the outbound side of the service rd. That one is down your way Isn't it Princess? I'll meet you there and go thru it if you want. Originally Posted by Smoke2nd
There is but it looks kinda lame
There is but it looks kinda lame Originally Posted by MissPrince$$
Ahh man....shot me down!

Ouch, haha.

I don't go to Haunted Houses, but there are a few that advertise on the radio...something about high rankings and what-not. I figure those would probably be good. I think 104.1 FM gets most of those ads.
If Phobia is still around right there by the *cough cough* Lakewood Church.. it has always been sweet. I used to go every year with some girls, but skipped the last two years. Princess me and Smoke will take you..
  • bbkid
  • 10-03-2011, 07:51 AM
What is the BEST haunted house in Houston? Originally Posted by MissPrince$$
Ya might try going over to dearhunters' house.
  • Trey
  • 10-03-2011, 12:23 PM
So i guess they lost their location over there off 59 and Westlayan
Ahh man....shot me down!

Originally Posted by Smoke2nd
I'll go lol
I'll go lol Originally Posted by MissPrince$$

PM sent!
  • Trey
  • 10-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Hey let us know how it is post here if you can. I need to take the nephew to one, thinking about the exile thing at phobia.
Ya might try going over to dearhunters' house. Originally Posted by bbkid
Now thats scary ! !
  • Rezo
  • 10-03-2011, 08:33 PM
besides Phobia theres also..

Nightmare on the Bayou

Screamworld

The Carnage

which one is best? dunno cost more than I'd ever spend. I've heard people rave about all of them and talk sh*t about all of them

Do the whole lot and it should only set ya back about hmm what... $125 per person? That is less than a half hr session to go to all of the best haunted houses in Houston