2011 NBA SEASON

The first two weeks of the season are cancelled. This article does a good jobs of explaining the issues. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201.../?sct=hp_t2_a4 I know some franchises are in financial trouble.

Does anyone care? Kinda tired of multi-millionaire athletes bickering with multi-billionaire owners. Also, I haven't forgiven the Rockets management for the fire sale at the end of last season and firing of a great coach then hiring a lousy coach/gm, Kevin McHale. This strike will only lengthen the time it will take the Rockets to figure this out and become a contender.
Fuck all of them...hate the NBA...and I don't mean the policy...
Yeah, I'll be happy with the season starting in January.
A deal will get done eventually, and when it does everything will be back to normal.
  • Trey
  • 10-11-2011, 07:01 PM
The NBA sucks, not as lame as baseball though
I am looking forward to professional bowling hitting network tv. Not really . . .
Fuck all of them...hate the NBA...and I don't mean the policy... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
what u talkin bout willis
basketball..why the fuss?

put 10 ea 7 foot illiterates on the floor for 2 minutes.
game over

pay them for that (and maybe give them an ugly tattoo allowance)
  • Satin
  • 10-13-2011, 09:00 AM
Well I agree the lockout is very damaging for the league, but unfortunately it's business. Basketball is my favorite sport, followed by football, then boxing. I fucking hate baseball and golf....one word...BORING!

I do feel the season is too long at 82 games. I don't care if they play 72 or 22 games.....as long as my Lakers can get revenge on the Mavericks, that's all I care about....