Rangers

• bbkid
  • 10-15-2011, 09:42 PM
How 'bout them Texas Rangers???
Normally, I'm a hater of all DFW sports, but I have to admit, seeing the Rangers win is kinda sweet. Maybe it's because of Mr. Ryan.
OMG... they stomped Detroit.

Only Dallas team I don't mind winning at something.
OMG... they stomped Detroit.

Only Dallas team I don't mind winning at something. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
+1
Nolan deserves this kind of success. It wasn't that long ago when his desire was to become part of the Astros organization, but they're too smart for that.
We'll see you in St. Louis on Wednesday...
  • bbkid
  • 10-17-2011, 08:39 AM
We'll see you in St. Louis on Wednesday... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Looking forward to it, sir. It's gonna be fun to see. I have mixed emotions as to my pick, so I'll just sit back and watch.
I grew up not far from Nolan and I went to school with his sons. He is one of the nicest and down to earth men you will ever meet. He deserves all his success and I hope they win it all.
I grew up not far from Nolan and I went to school with his sons. He is one of the nicest and down to earth men you will ever meet. He deserves all his success and I hope they win it all. Originally Posted by Jack Flash

Very true! Played JuCo ball with a guy who worked on his ranch, and got to do the same for a minute (in a shameless attempt to meet the man!) and he honestly could not have been a better dude...... My man has some PAWS on him too!

Should be a fun series to watch for sure... both teams can absolutely rake.... who is going to be the hot team, or who will have the hot pitcher (I'm looking at Wilson and Carpenter)..... pretty evenly matched teams and both hard to root against....

JaD
Hell of a game tonight!!!! Outstanding pitching.

I'm torn! I would love to see Texas get their first WS.. but Berkman deserves a ring damnit
Lewis was awesome tonight, as was Kinsler and Andrus.

I rooted for Berkman too when he was with the Yanks, but I can't bring myself to root for the Cardinals, I shall never forget what they did to the Stros that one year.

Nevertheless, I'm not too much of a baseball guy, but Fucking love the playoffs and have been on the Rangers bandwagon ever since I saw pics of Hamilton getting Shitfaced a couple years ago.
  • bbkid
  • 10-21-2011, 07:26 AM

I'm torn! I would love to see Texas get their first WS.. but Berkman deserves a ring damnit Originally Posted by Jack Flash
That was, indeed, one hell of a baseball game!!! Every pitch became important. Wow!

I'm just like you, Jack. I am torn because I want Texas to win a championship, but I have been a Cardinals fan since I was a kid.
  • Trey
  • 10-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Texas all the way. Fuck the cards and Berkman!

I'm torn! I would love to see Texas get their first WS.. but Berkman deserves a ring damnit Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Totally with you on that
Damn, I totally hated this travel day. Think Im gonna have to make a trip a few hours North..and hope to find a reasonably priced ticket.