T mobile cell phones

If you need a new t mobile cell phone or if u dont think u qualify for a full upgrade I can help you out..... just email me at getmoneyhtown.gmail.com ... I got u I promise
People still use T-Mobile???
@wakeup Yup.. I have been a long time user of Tmob. what do you have against them?
T-Mobile? For the places I travel (which is most regions of the country), T-Mobile has given me the most trouble (i.e., no signal, dropped calls, etc.). My co-workers that are with T-Mobile are constantly complaining of similar problems. Their service are seems to be limited. I've done pretty well with Sprint but had the best experience with Verizon. The the thing to be aware of with Verizon is their data packages are somewhat expensive, so you have to make sure you select the right one for your situation. Otherwise, you end up overpaying if you're not careful.
the only place I have had issues with my Tmobile is at work where I sit (inside the raised floor server room) That and we use ATT at work for all the BB's so we have an ATT office repeater so signal is sorta tricky.

but everywhere else it is good
  • bbkid
  • 10-22-2011, 12:32 PM
My hobby phone is TMob. Works just fine for my needs.
I'm happy with TMobile.
I got my first cell phone (Nokia 2190) in 1997 with Aerial, then VoiceSteam bought them out, and then TMobile took over. Now I hear AT&T wants to buy TMobile.