Tongue Fucking

So I was indulging myself earlier today and noticed that my lovers iop went way up when I was tongue fucking her. When I stimulated her clit her iop went down. ...just wondered what you ladies prefer:

1. Tongue flicking of the clit
2. Suckling of the clit and labia
3. Vigorous or light tongue FUCKIN
4. All of the above
5. None of the above

I love sliding my tongue in and out and drinking in all of that delicious soma juice, it is AMBROSIA
Hey nicholas you can do number 4 on me.
I absolutely LOVE, LOVE this part of the session!!!!!!!
I'm a 1 & 2 kinda girl.
I'm a 1 & 2 kinda girl. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Right THERE!!!!!! Love the sucking and flicking!!!!!

Love the meat.....
So I was indulging myself earlier today and noticed that my lovers iop went way up when I was tongue fucking her. When I stimulated her clit her iop went down. ...just wondered what you ladies prefer:

1. Tongue flicking of the clit
2. Suckling of the clit and labia
3. Vigorous or light tongue FUCKIN
4. Motorboating
5. All of the above
6. None of the above

I love sliding my tongue in and out and drinking in all of that delicious soma juice, it is AMBROSIA Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Fixed!
#YoureWelcome
Hey nicholas you can do number 4 on me. Originally Posted by Selena51
Mi querida!!
She was faking. Of course the ladies like DATY, less work for themselves ...
I consider it as more pleasure instead of less work, or that has been my observations.
Hell yeahhh..gimme what ya got baby!
My ATF once told me I give her really good tongue (short of saying I am the best) and some other things...she didn't mentioned anything about intercourse or my dick....now this make me think... Is this mean my dick wasn't good as tongue???
Motorboating? LoL. American Idiot, is that an accepted daty technique name? Or did you mean instead of daty, actually taking your date out on a lake in a motorboat? Haa Haa haa.

What the f is motorboating? Do you make a little brm brmm brmm noise when you motorboat? Are you blowing bubbles in your spit? WTF??? I can't stop laughing. I have never read about daty motorboating in any how to sex articles.... Heck, I never heard a lady say, "while he was going down on me, he motorboated me and it made Cum-freakin-O soooo hard!" LOL!

I am dying here. You must describe your motorboating technique.
Motorboating? LoL. American Idiot, is that an accepted daty technique name? Or did you mean instead of daty, actually taking your date out on a lake in a motorboat? Haa Haa haa.

What the f is motorboating? Do you make a little brm brmm brmm noise when you motorboat? Are you blowing bubbles in your spit? WTF??? I can't stop laughing. I have never read about daty motorboating in any how to sex articles.... Heck, I never heard a lady say, "while he was going down on me, he motorboated me and it made Cum-freakin-O soooo hard!" LOL!

I am dying here. You must describe your motorboating technique. Originally Posted by Invisible1
you just have to imagine instead of breasts that those are legs, but it's pretty much the same technique. And it is GUARANTEED to elicit a response.

Sometimes you just got to throw caution to the wind and go, "I wonder what will happen if I..."

My ATF once told me I give her really good tongue (short of saying I am the best) and some other things...she didn't mentioned anything about intercourse or my dick....now this make me think... Is this mean my dick wasn't good as tongue??? Originally Posted by eng
consider yourself lucky.. I've had ladies beg me to insert it before either of our clothes came off..

they didn't mean me, they meant their vibrator
I'm no Gene Simmons but I can roll my tongue at least. I'd think many woman would love a good tongue fuck. Maybe I'm wrong. Probably.
I like to do it though.