Location, location, location...

I am currently shopping for my next in call. I really like the turtle creek area, oak lawn is ok, lakewood and of course the preston wood areas are all on my radar. The problem is that there are so many great options, that I can't decide. I know one thing, my main focus is to stay convenient to my clientele while taking a n break from Addison. so who better to ask for advice on the matter? Please check out the poll and let me know what spots on the map you find most convenient. Any input is appreciated.
location, location, and.. what was the 3rd one?

I didn't vote, because none of the above wasn't listed.. I'd say Prestonwood if you forced me..
You build it.......... We will cum 😅
I'd get as close to Addison as you can. I had a primo incall downtown for a year and was surprised at how much more business I got when I headed north after my lease was up. Lots of comments about how they were glad I moved from downtown. It surprised me to be honest. Come to find out most hobbyists don't like the idea of driving to an area they don't already know well. The glalleria is an established location. I'd head to south Plano or north highland park.

If I could afford a second incall I would have one in either north Plano or midcities.

I love these threads. They're very informative. Thank you for starting it. I hope you find a great place.
I would say as long as you're at least close to i35 or near Lewisville. I could go to Richardson/Plano too.
Richardson and Plano both work for me.
I'd get as close to Addison as you can. I had a primo incall downtown for a year and was surprised at how much more business I got when I headed north after my lease was up. Lots of comments about how they were glad I moved from downtown. It surprised me to be honest. Come to find out most hobbyists don't like the idea of driving to an area they don't already know well. The glalleria is an established location. I'd head to south Plano or north highland park. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
But the quality went way down, right ?

If I could afford a second incall I would have one in either north Plano or midcities.
Midcities!

In all seriousness, there does seem to be an uptick in ladies I'd like to see/would see again locating in HEB. Not as convenient to me as some other locations in Tarrant County, but workable.
some where between the two airports would be awesome
If you can, get one with a big mirror in the bedroom, could ya?
Why wasn't ADDISON, GALLERIA, NORTH PLANO on the voting list?
Richardson/Plano is my vote but, prefer one of the above.
(stay away from high-five) (635-75)

CG
some where between the two airports would be awesome Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
I agree.. somewhere between Meacham International Airport and Alliance Airport would be fabulous!
I've driven to downtown, Uptown area of Dallas a few times, but that drive can add 30-60 minutes travel time to the event, Dallas traffic can be stopped for an accident ... when headed downtown I seem to be ten minutes early or ten minuets late. I don't like to go south of 635 for that reason.
Galleria area is ideal!
I agree with thn I was in uptown when I first started on eccie really cool location directly on the west side of 75 and Knox

I thought that location would be good for guys that live north and work downtown but my business actually slowed down a great deal and once I came back north I got the same I'm glad you are out of uptown comments

North Dallas right outside of Addison seems to be a great location the area north of 635 east of the tollway seems to have worked best for me there are a lot of apartments in the Preston/spring valley area that are pretty decent as far as rent goes. They also have a big plan to revamp the valley view mall area so I imagine rent will be getting much higher in this area once it's done

Mid cities is a great option I have a friend who has an incall in the galleria and in Mid cities and she does very well. I'd love to do the same if I found a dependable lady to share the costs with.
Galleria area is flooded with girls. If I had thought about it a little more, McKinney along 121 is where I'd have moved from my E Plano/Allen. My N Plano was great!!!

Lewisville also seems to be a happening area. So I hope my new location in W Plano/Colony/Carrollton will hopefully work well.