Buying gifts for married mistresses what excuses do you use

It's well known that men spend lavishly on their mistresses. On average men spend between $51-$100 on their wives, but spend $251-$500 on mistresses.

What are some of the excuses yall tell them to use. I need to buy a gift for one of mine and there's no way her husband is gonna accept her rocking a 4ct. diamond necklace. I don't even know what excuse to give her. This is a tough one...where are my soothsayers as Wash Allen would say.
She's a grown woman. She can think of her own lie

Alternatively she could choose NOT to lie
How about a trip to a romantic bed and breakfast. She gets to choose who she takes...you or her husband?
This only works because I prefer she stays with her husband as I'm single and have no desire to be in a relationship. I do not want the day to day grind of a relationship its not for me. Same reason I have no kids.

I do for her because on a scale of 1-10 she's a fucking 20. Insane beauty and she gets her two beautiful friends to travel with us and they're just sexy nasty and classy. So I'm in fucking hog heaven and I trick because this is just the perfect situation. These girls all lie and say they're spending time with each other when it's me in the background they're partying with. I want to do these special things but I dont want her husband to leave her he needs to be paying them Bill's 99% of the time. I can handle doing 1% on the side
Don’t buy her that. Unless you want to ruin what You have with her.
Enjoy the moments. Spa day for her. Spa at an expensive Hotel. They love that. But gift that he can see.
Your only asking to ruin it for yourself
Don’t buy her that. Unless you want to ruin what You have with her.
Enjoy the moments. Spa day for her. Spa at an expensive Hotel. They love that. But gift that he can see.
Your only asking to ruin it for yourself Originally Posted by DaChef
This is sound advice. I just have to be disciplined enough to follow through. It seems at times she doesn't seem to care about getting caught but I very much do. She may be thinking worse thing that can happen is she leaves him to be with me...and well.... I wont let that happen. Lol
If you can get a 4ct diamond necklace for $500 let me know. If your talking a 1/4ct let her make her own excuse, as Dorian said. But if she's traveling with "US", ask the OG. Chef's Spa day sounds appropriate, nice couples moment at the 1% rate.
Does anyone really believe the intent of the OP is to get advice from the clique he so despises? Seriously?

Dude wants y'all to think he's got some hot ass married chick in love with him and a pocket full of money to spend on her.

Neither are true. Wait til he starts posting stock photos he downloaded from the internet again. LOL.
You nailed him cat daddy
Does anyone really believe the intent of the OP is to get advice from the clique he so despises? Seriously?

Dude wants y'all to think he's got some hot ass married chick in love with him and a pocket full of money to spend on her.

Neither are true. Wait til he starts posting stock photos he downloaded from the internet again. LOL. Originally Posted by boardman
https://pics.me.me/bruh-im-freakin-d...s-48987996.png

#dead #resurected #deadagain
Time to go after the members with the fake boats
Uhh I didnt realize so many of you shit talkers were really broke. Dang my bad.
sc.....what's your lovers name? tell us a little more about him. If it's shine you're SOL
Uhh I didnt realize Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You should probably just start every post with this^^^
Cheap-N-Sneaky guy that I am: I have hoarded gift cards, mostly coffee shop, to give as part of a tip with an Indy.

As an artist, I have occasionally given one of my works as a larger gift. Bot6h are enough under the radar to get me by in the hobby world.

I have never had an actual mistress in the classic sense . . .nore have I been a Sugar-Daddy7 in the current sense. I hobby to have sex with beautiful younger women without drama. I get drama at home.