Meet the Group

A couple buddy's and I are planning a night of club scoping. My squeeze and a couple of others ladies will join us.

Anyone wanting to join us and learn the club scene here in Austin are free to meet up with the group.

This coming Friday at Sugars around 6PM. PM for details or just show up and ask the girl to point you to the party.

Should be a great experience and helpful for the newdies.
Imitation the sincerest form of flattery !!!!
Love it!
Imitation the sincerest form of flattery !!!! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Must be a bad autocorrect. The correct phrase is "Imitation is the severest form of flatulence."
Is Gneissy forgetting his sig line ? JK
A couple buddy's and I are planning a night of club scoping. My squeeze and a couple of others ladies will join us.

Anyone wanting to join us and learn the club scene here in Austin are free to meet up with the group.

This coming Friday at Sugars around 6PM. PM for details or just show up and ask the girl to point you to the party.

Should be a great experience and helpful for the newdies. Originally Posted by whimpers
Just a reminder. Come join the group, meet the ladies.
  • Ivory
  • 04-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!!! Originally Posted by rockerrick
One could say that. One could also say that...mockery is the sincerest from of humiliation.

That said, it seems in good fun...and it is funny...mock threads always kind of are if they are good ones!
You don't say.
  • Ivory
  • 04-26-2012, 04:24 PM
You don't say. Originally Posted by Ivoree
Sure, have fun with it...although, I did NOT give you permission to use my photograph and that is a copyright infringement and a violation of the rules here on ECCIE. Pick another avatar and have at it.
OK.
  • Ivory
  • 04-26-2012, 04:44 PM
OK. Originally Posted by Ivoree
Obsess much?
I just post so whimpers will notice me (also that I'll be at the Landing Strip from 6-11PM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!)
Sure, have fun with it...although, I did NOT give you permission to use my photograph and that is a copyright infringement and a violation of the rules here on ECCIE. Pick another avatar and have at it. Originally Posted by Ivory

Ivory,
Please provide proof that a copyright has been infringed upon. I see no copyright watermarks on this photo nor do I see any on the photos on your site. Once you placed the photograph on ECCIE it became available to all members here and unless there is a copyright watermark on the photo, members have no way of knowing that it is a copyrighted work.

I also read our posting guidelines very carefully and I do not see any posting guideline that has been violated here by this member. Yes, I get the irony of the name and if we can prove it is a member with a second log-in/handle we will take appropriate action, but so far I see no posting guideline that was violated by this member and their use of the photo as their avatar.

In calling out attention to this matter and because I did scour our posting guidelines to see if in fact a violation had or had not occurred, I did find this one which perhaps YOU should be aware of:
#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

It would seem that some of your activity is dangerously close to stepping over the line of posting guideline #17.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Ivory
  • 04-26-2012, 04:51 PM
For the record, Ivoree...I still do not give you permission to use my avatar or to use an avatar that includes any of my copyrighted picture, so the cat head isn't enough, you need to stop using my copyrighted photos entirely. It's an ECCIE rule, as well as it's an ECCIE rule to being at least somewhat respectful of users here, and doctoring up my copyrighted photos means you are not being respectful. I am fine with you following me around and mocking my every post, but I am not fine with you using my copyrighted material. Please remove it.
Feel free to ban this account, mods, it is in fact a second account of another user and the joke/point has been made.

(also, you know, there's another possible second account in this thread. maybe.)