What do you consider to be high volume?

What's the number?

Talk amongst yourselves.
'Leven.

Usually it is defined as 85 dB

especially high levels start around – 103 dB
and you should limit it below that at all times, even exposure to 85 db for several hours can be ....

Shoot, what was the question????
  • Toyz
  • 03-05-2014, 12:17 PM
Usually about three glasses of Pinot or Cab. After that I'm a bit tipsy.
Dammit DD. You beat me to it.
Any provider who sees more than one client in the same day. Providers who do back to back appts. (Fucking Gross!!).
You want me to just start listing the providers in alphabetical order?
  • Loxly
  • 03-05-2014, 01:05 PM
When I see a sign saying, "Now serving # xx."

NOW... what's the Provider's attitude of hobbyists with 40 or 50+ reviews?
Any provider who sees more than one client in the same day. Providers who do back to back appts. (Fucking Gross!!). Originally Posted by Little Monster

Anything over 1 a day is high volume for me PERSONALLY.

Even if a girl only saw 1 guy a day that equals 7 men weekly, 28 men monthly, 168 men in a 6 month period and so forth.
Just imagine how many men a high volume provider sees in a year and at the same time I'm sure she is rolling in $$ to validate it. More power to her!!!

...personally I think the wise way to provide is to have regulars that you have a great established relationship with.

I'd personally rather have regulars that would see me once weekly for an hour.

Not only is it SAFER but if you do the math a girl could be financially comfortably as well.

Jmo
How can a lady be GFE turning multiple tricks a day? The only one convinced you are his GF is your BF.

I'm gonna go on a limb here and speak for a lot of guys.....

I/We want to "believe" we are the only one... For SOME period of time.

Keep your business to yourself and off the boards and no one will really give it much thought.

I NEVER see someone i KNOW saw someone else before me in the same day.

I NEVER see anyone that has made the rounds through my circle of friends.
I would say max 2 every other day or 1 a day. Anything more than that is gross like someone said before lol.
More than 2 guys a day would be high volume for me. In the past I tried to book early in the day to be "first in line" but didn't always work well.
Generally speaking providers rent their bodies for the money rather than because it's their calling or because they want a true romance one day per week.

I recognize this so therefore never delude myself into thinking I'm "special" and her only chosen appt. for the day regardless of what she claims.

It may be true but that is more likely due to slow business.

High volume is subjective and there is absolutely no way to confirm what a provider claims her numbers are.

It's all relative as high volume means one thing if your talking BnG's. It's another if you're talking PSE.

If a provider needs more money she will take as many appts. as are available until she no longer needs the money just any civie would put in overtime in order to pay the bills.

If she has a financial goal to attain in order to retire from the hobby than why would she drag out being in the hobby just to be the only one of the day?

If she has a day gig and it's just extra spending cash than that's a different scenario entirely.

She is no safer at one per day than she is at three per day if it's CFS.

As I've said before rather than delude myself with the whole "low volume" sales pitch I only require that she be clean, fresh and able to knock my socks off when we meet.

If I want true low volume I attain a RW GF.
Anything over 1 a day is high volume for me PERSONALLY.

I'd personally rather have regulars that would see me once weekly for an hour.

Not only is it SAFER but if you do the math a girl could be financially comfortably as well.

Jmo Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
I like the way you think.