Event city and Hobbyland

I have a question about availability, for hobbyists and providers. During festival season (SXSW, ACL, F1, etc.) do we see an increase in playtime? Or, do the opportunities to slip away become smaller and more infrequent? I would love to hear your input! Personally, I become much harder to track down when there is an event in town. This year my SXSW enthusiasm diminished more quickly than normal and it left me contemplating this conundrum. So, how are YOU effected?
For me, especially at ACL, I get a LOT hornier. All that drinking and seeing all the fine ladies in short dresses and cowboy boots gets me more in the mood than usual.

OTOH, it's harder to find a place. I think the Motel 6 on IH 35 and Oltorf wanted $130 for a single earlier this week.
  • Toyz
  • 03-14-2014, 01:06 PM
As I generally stick to ATF's or SB's the effect is minimal. But I would think there are more guys in town looking to score during a festival when away from home? So just assume its a busy time for the girls.
My thoughts are many of the ladies are partaking of SXSW and burning the candle at both ends...so winder if the quality of the visits diminishes due to being worn out?
God damnit klovve!!! Why are you posting?
I am trying to stay away from this hobby thing and here you are, posting and now I want to see you!!!
You sexy thing ;-)

Kisses

Ps: when can I see you?
^^ you're a peach! So sweet I am already over SX. This has been the longest week of my life and I am ready for a staycation, and this is supposed to be spring break!

I suppose there is an increase in requests during event season, but the foot traffic downtown is insane and I tip my hat to anyone brave enough to face it - sober.

Two more days and we get our city back, just two more days...
I have tried your email K.lovve@yahoo.com NO workey Since I lost my phone, I lost your number

I would love to see you Thursday afternoon with or with out your friend

Jim A bigbird1957@mail.com New email also Let me know xoxo
Austin is building more hotels so that may help w booking places during events like SX in the near future.

I always thought playing in a canoe on LadyBird while ACL is rocking out would be fun.