Spankin

I am wondering how many ladies out there enjoy a properly administered spanking? I mean a good OTK spanking where your bottom is properly warmed up and then given some good wacks till your bottom is a bit red. No bruises or marks would be left if done properly. So far I know of only one gal who enjoys such a thing, as a matter of fact my hand gave out before her bottom did. And I am trying to set something up with another provider whom i had to cancel on at the last minute. But now I am curious about the rest of you.
Second question. How many of you ladies deserve a good spanking? As naughty as most of you have been I should see a lot of hands.

For those who enjoy it, I will be in contact soon.
If warmed up properly, I enjoy it. Unfortunately, most people don't know how to warm up a bottom.

I think the CBC would say that Scarlett and I have been pretty naughty lately, what with running the Pussy Mafia and whatnot....
I like the cathardic thuds, a cupped hand otk, but not the sting. And only with an experienced top, when I am in the submissive mood and really horny!

I guess I make a terrible bottom, lol!! Too many rules!!

Flogging is fan-fucking-tastic too, huh Claire?!!

Flogging is fan-fucking-tastic too, huh Claire?!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Yes, yes it is....
I don't mind spanking but flogging is a bit too much. It just depends on the harshness of slaps and how much its stings and how long you want to spank.
I like the cathardic thuds, a cupped hand otk, but not the sting. And only with an experienced top, when I am in the submissive mood and really horny!

I guess I make a terrible bottom, lol!! Too many rules!!

Flogging is fan-fucking-tastic too, huh Claire?!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
+1 Mistress
"to flog or not to flog....that is the question". I think someone famous said that. If not then they should have.

hhmmm Scarlett and Claire....doubles spanking!!!!
"to flog or not to flog....that is the question". I think someone famous said that. If not then they should have.

hhmmm Scarlett and Claire....doubles spanking!!!! Originally Posted by stevejones1969
Hell yes!

I, for one, think Scarlett is in dire need of a proper spanking. Maybe we should auction her off to the lowest bidder of the CBC?
Careful now....Scarlett and I just may turn the tables on you Claire. But I would agree. I think that Scarlett is way past due and is in need of one soon.
Me! Once again, know what you're doing. An ass slap followed by 10 does not a spanking make.
Me! Once again, know what you're doing. An ass slap followed by 10 does not a spanking make. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
+1
Me! Once again, know what you're doing. An ass slap followed by 10 does not a spanking make. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
The assumption to this thread was that the slappin is done by a pro slapper and the slappee wants to be slapped.

Otherwise......everyone is f***kin slap happy.
I didn't want a verbal spankin'...
Flog! Flog! Flog!!!
Oh Jess flog me! It kinda reminds me of going thru an automatic carwash! Flog n buff, please!!