Ariel in FW..

Im curious about this one as well.......
I was texting with her, trying to get rates and menu... she replied "Whenever i choose to play i play safely in all aspects regardless of the clients hygiene etc and also when i do choose to play i don't offer backdoor access"
So I asked another question to which I received this response: "I dont pick clientele due to looks i pic them due to how polite and generous they are if love to see u"

Since then, radio silence. The lack of response to the rates makes me think GPS or up seller... If anyone has firsthand experience, I'd like to know.
I was texting with her, trying to get rates and menu... she replied "Whenever i choose to play i play safely in all aspects regardless of the clients hygiene etc and also when i do choose to play i don't offer backdoor access"
So I asked another question to which I received this response: "I dont pick clientele due to looks i pic them due to how polite and generous they are if love to see u"

Since then, radio silence. The lack of response to the rates makes me think GPS or up seller... If anyone has firsthand experience, I'd like to know. Originally Posted by LuvOnWheels
my my, how elite she sounds!!
She's not cute enough to be that bitchy