Just thought this was a little funny

"must be under 6 in downstairs"

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/W...kages/56626643

Deep tissue massage for grandpas and small packages😊 - 19 Deep tissue massage for grandpas and small packages😊 - 19 Deep tissue massage for grandpas and small packages😊 - 19 Deep tissue massage for grandpas and small packages😊 - 19 Deep tissue massage for grandpas and small packages😊 - 19 Deep tissue massage for grandpas and small packages😊 - 19
Hi guys I'm angel, I'm a 19 year old mixed beauty no tattoos and drug and alcohol free 😊. I'm looking for upscale professional men 45-99 only!, in search of a real soothing deep tissue "massage". Don't be nervous or shy my pics r real and recent. Sorry no African Americans! I promise you'll want to be a regular! Txt 9724995157 Kik is angelrey69 Only catch is you must be under 6 in downstairs (I only like small packages)😊 7am-10pm. Clean hygiene is a must
wow
Wow. I just measured mine. If 6" is too big I've got room to spare!
xtheunknown - Nice find there !!! Lol... !!! LMAOF !!
There was a review on her before, it was some time ago. I remember it being ok.
and only ages 45-99 lol
Well damn I finally found somebody who wants me ! She says that you big dick motherfuckers will hurt her and I might give it a shot even though she's 150 for a half and 250 for an hour
Size matters lol
I reached out to her about a month ago via kik.
Never did meet up with her.
We do have a nice little conversation going though, she definitely is a bit quirky or weird! :

I have her on the back burner for now and still intend to see her when the timing is right.
I'll be sure and post when I do.
Us small dick men need to rise up!!! (But not more then 6 inches).
45-99... 99 ??? I'm a 102 so I guess im out.

I gotta meet this girl just too see how fucked in the head she is in person.
I guess if I'm 5 1/2 inches in girth, I qualify! Calling now.
Haha this has to be a set up right?
Like her pimp posting this to make fun of guys or something?
Damn some young mandingo tribe motherfucker must have bottomed that hoe all the way out.