Anyone taken this one on?

complete fake and fraud.. someone posted an alert a couple of months back, he got ripped off, encountered her PIMP, cut his loss and left.
Thanks, Chung. If I ever figure out how to make search work for phone numbers maybe i could find it.
Type the phone number in standard format into the Google search box, though dashes and parentheses are ignored anyway so you can just use spaces instead.

Like, 123 456 7890
Type the phone number in standard format into the Google search box, though dashes and parentheses are ignored anyway so you can just use spaces instead.

Like, 123 456 7890 Originally Posted by MrBigKock
true, that will probably find that ph# in ads and reviews.

BUT, from my searching experience, it will also return pages that just have 123, 456, or 7890 (sometimes kinda interesting if you're into web wandering ...)

best to put dashes between the bits 123-456-7890.

and when the ad writer encodes the ph#, like 1two3 fourfive6 7eightnine0, searching for those characters will get pages w/ that exact text (her other ads). decode back to 123-456-7890 and search for that.

the worst ones are the ads 123 in CL casual encounter's w4m section. the writer will embed the number in the paragraph they are writing (like i've 456 done in this paragraph) to entice you to cum visit them and leave them some cash. any ads like that or 7890 where the area code is not w/in 100 of dfw, i just bypass.