Choose your own path💋💋💋

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
You are right
I make my own decisions where
they are right or wrong
Exactly! Mandy Hale said “Sometimes it takes the wrong turn to get you to the right place. “ and I felt that��
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
Gave me chills thank you love������
I would choose the path to Rochelle.
“When you reach a fork in the road, take it”.

Yogi Berra
I Hope all you fine gentleman have a lovely day����
I Hope all you fine gentleman have a lovely day���� Originally Posted by Rochelle77
I find myself waiting for your daily posts.. lately it’s been the highlight of the day..❤️
I find myself waiting for your daily posts.. lately it’s been the highlight of the day..❤️ Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
I am thrilled you are enjoying them love😘💕

“Benedicto: May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through pastoral valleys tinkling with bells, past temples and castles and poets towers into a dark primeval forest where tigers belch and monkeys howl, through miasmal and mysterious swamps and down into a desert of red rock, blue mesas, domes and pinnacles and grottos of endless stone, and down again into a deep vast ancient unknown chasm where bars of sunlight blaze on profiled cliffs, where deer walk across the white sand beaches, where storms come and go as lightning clangs upon the high crags, where something strange and more beautiful and more full of wonder than your deepest dreams waits for you -- beyond that next turning of the canyon walls.”
― Edward Abbey

Nothing is more strange, more beautiful, more full of wonder than Rochelle. When you come to her forks, turn neither to the right, nor to the left. Rejoice in her loveliness, her beauty, taste the nectar of her flower and slowly savor it. Enter into her and she will magically transport you to another dimension. Journey with her as her lips touch yours. Rochelle will draw you in, and you will slowly spin in a whirlpool, and never want to stop.
Never before has a man been able to captivate me with words yet you always do xoxo ��