I would like to know why some of the ladies/providers don't see afro American men

I;very always wonder why some lady do not see aa.I'M a retired military veteran and l have been with ladies of all races and enjoyed my time being with them. Ladies be honest with your reason.
I'm not a provider, but I'm A.A. who has military experience (not retired) like yourself. One thing I always preach is spend your earned money on ladies who appreciate you.
their pimps look at you as competition
Ive been on eccie for 6 years now. and I have a totally different theory on this.

Providers to this to appear exclusive. They sacrifice a small minority of customers to win a bigger minority.

OK. I am going to be laughed at .... that's fine. this thread has been discussed thousands of times but I don't think this reason has ever been put forward.

OK.... now ladies and gentlemen feel free to beat the dead horse.
Everybody has a reason for why they like or do the things they like or do...

My advice when it comes to "this" and anything else in life:

Go where you are CELEBRATED not TOLERATED.

You're not doing me a "favor" by seeing me. AA men in the hobby are NOT a charity case or homeless animals.

Quite the contrary, as there are providers that would GLADLY take my donation for them loaning me their time.

The ironic / crazy thing is that some AA hobbyists will STILL try and go after providers that say they are No AA (you know who you are)...for me, that puts you on my definite Do Not See list...
Ive been on eccie for 6 years now. and I have a totally different theory on this.

Providers to this to appear exclusive. They sacrifice a small minority of customers to win a bigger majority.

I'm not an expert, but many of them who say "no AA" on their profile will actually see one they were asked nicely and assured that they will be paid in full. (Just my guess).

I know some of them may have a very strict stance and that's OK. We are all humans and we have our likes and dislikes.

OK. I am going to be laughed at because I am not a provider. this topic has been discussed thousands of times but I don't think this reason has ever been put forward.

OK.... now ladies and gentlemen feel free to beat the dead horse.
Several providers have told me that they don't see AA men because they have very small dicks. Just what I have been told.
I;very always wonder why some lady do not see aa.I'M a retired military veteran and l have been with ladies of all races and enjoyed my time being with them. Ladies be honest with your reason. Originally Posted by Freakazoid 287
How about you ask the lady directly in pm, instead of her blasting her business on open board. Just a thought
I think its funny when an AA has a no AA policy . thats more mind boggling
The last time I saw an AA provider who had a no AA policy, I asked her about it and she explained “because they bring me the most drama”. Apparently she had encountered a lot of AA want-to-be-pimps who either did stupid things like trying to force BBFS or Greek or getting violent with her when she declined their pimpy “protection”. Everyone here knows assholes come in all colors, but I guess some girls are picky about which assholes they do business with.
...this is like the 3rd or 4th racially themed thread in the last few days.

Whatever happened to "WALDT"?

Note: Zero Provider Replies...file this under SausageFest
There is no right answer for this question and a bazillion threads on it as well.

I've seen plenty of NBA women and no I dont stalk them or any crazy shit like that...I just simply ask. They so no, i just move the fuck on.

For ladies I have seen I have gotten the following excuses:

It will hurt my business with white clients...
My friends who got me started said not to...
The "all black guys have big dicks" myth...
We are too "thuggish" or not hygienic...
They had a bad experience...
Believe it or not but some ladies have just never been with someone outside their race...
Oh there is always the "we are pimps" or are "dangerous" excuses.

End of the day it's their choice but I know some ladies just put it on their ads because another hobbyist/manager basically said so.

Like I said it never hurts to ask..most ladies dont give a shit, some just may tell you not to review them. Doesn't bother me, if I see something I want, I'm gonna go after it.
Everybody has a reason for why they like or do the things they like or do...

My advice when it comes to "this" and anything else in life:

Go where you are CELEBRATED not TOLERATED.

You're not doing me a "favor" by seeing me. AA men in the hobby are NOT a charity case or homeless animals.

Quite the contrary, as there are providers that would GLADLY take my donation for them loaning me their time.

The ironic / crazy thing is that some AA hobbyists will STILL try and go after providers that say they are No AA (you know who you are)...for me, that puts you on my definite Do Not See list... Originally Posted by YourHonor
I admire your spirit. Like a built up tolerance to mace, I'm hardly fazed by NBA providers' NO AA posts. There are ways around everything, dude.

If you guys are deterred by BEWARE OF DOG signs in the yard, that's perfectly OK. I say just rub the dog on the head and everything will be cool.
So says the fucktard with one hand ...
They are picky just like you with providers