FOOT FETISH

I have always been aroused by female bare feet, as a teen living in the south I have been aroused in public by women wearing sandals, flip flops and open toe shoes. There is something about feminine feet that is to this day can do more for me than full nudity.

I was with a provider tonight whom had the cutest size 5 feet, she was very petite, but was truly happy to allow me to message her feet. When I started kissing her feet she perked up, she knew a lot of ways to use her feet that I had never even dream of to make an old man fantasy's come true.

I have seen threads started here about, tits, ass, puffy nipples, and others feminine body parts and providers have posted pictures showing off there goods, was wondering if any ladies out there would be willing to post photo's of there feet. I love them all if your big toe too short, no polish or polished. Need only be clean and kissable.
My pretty feet!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Alexis257a.JPG (42.9 KB, 121 views) File Type: jpg Alexis259a.JPG (93.0 KB, 123 views)
OMG, love those beautiful little feet. I took the time to look at your showcase and read your reviews very nice.
Thank you!
very sexy feet alexis
My pretty feet! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
Sexy and sensual ready to be loved by the master
Thank you! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
Would love some sole pics if possible and I dare say, I am not alone with this thought!
oh my very gorgeous...can only imagine what they look like in red...
Sexy and sensual ready to be loved by the master Originally Posted by footdreamer
Thanks for steering her my way, brother!
Mmm, yes I also love a pair of cute feet! Here are my feet and polished toes
caressing sand and wading through waves.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Beautiful! Even the waves feel your Love

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
You need to caress my face with them...ummmm, somewhere else, too!!
Yes indeed very erotic, would love to have some time alone with them.
Thanks y'all! The combination of the fine sand and the just warm enough ocean water squishing between my toes felt so sensual.