Old Reviews

How does someone look at old reviews?? I tried and was denied access. Why is this? Are the pre-shutdown reviews off limits or something?

J
None of us can't access the old reviews anymore. Part of the new system.
Damn that sucks!
It sucks that the old reviews can't be seen. I had a lot of positive reviews and no negatives. I need you guys to come visit so I can get those back. lol
It sucks that the old reviews can't be seen. I had a lot of positive reviews and no negatives. I need you guys to come visit so I can get those back. lol Originally Posted by Crystalclassylady47
Ms Crystal, the reviews are just unreadable. We can still see the yes recommendations on your past reviews, just can’t read the content.
That's true. Just gotta start over as far as ones you gentlemen can see. Hope to see all of you again soon. Sure could use some good play time.
Are the old post available to read with PA (in men's lounge ...etc)?

Will the old ROS be available at any point with PA?
Are the old post available to read with PA (in men's lounge ...etc)?

Will the old ROS be available at any point with PA? Originally Posted by Its.me69
With PA, you will be able to see all of the older posts in the ML.

It’s my understanding that the ROS on the old reviews has been vaulted, most likely permanently. With PA, you will be able to read the ROS on the new encounter reports.