Anyone going to Beyond Vanilla next week?

If you have the time (and are interested in it) I highly recommend you attend the pony play class being taught by bear. He's been in the pony girl training scene for quite some time, and (or at least so I've been told) his voice "makes a girls vagina ache". Lol! He was part of the HBO Real Sex episode on Pony Play. Which could have been a LOT better... but the cut the segment to just 15 minutes. The producer had promised a full 30min, if not a hour-long special, but alas the guys and gals in NY decided otherwise. It was a hot (literally) weekend with lots of sexy pony's and riders.
Man, forgot it's that time of year again! I might hit the vendor fair, but I've got a birthday party I've committed to and I'm working Friday and Saturday. Alas.
I will be there. I think the workshop presenters this year are much stronger than last year. Very excited & having a hard time choosing which ones I want to see.

I am particularly excited for the presentations by Dossie Easton, author of The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities and The New Bottoming Book among others.

Last year I rode an elevator with three spactacular pony girls, dressed perfectly for Dressage. Inspired me to read Carrie's Story & Safe Word, both by Molly Weatherfield. So I am definitely buying what Krunkman says about bear.