What to bring for a visit to Bucks Wild?

After reading some reviews I am interested in visiting one of the “Bucks Wild” clubs and am wondering what I should bring with me as far as alcohol to get some attention. FYI - I like to visit these places in the early afternoon before the crowds and night shift ladies start. Thanks
Money. Enough money and they will care less about something to drink.

I save high end bottles after they are empty then fill them with cheap booze. Go later when they have been drinking for awhile and they cannot tell the difference.
Creative. I like it
If you rolled in there at 1 in the afternoon with a bottle would they drink with you or is too early?
Strippers? Too early to drink? You are joking, right?
Take caution with you #1 All clubs are a hit or miss at any given time. Be prepared and expect to be hit up for dances by all races and types. Most of the girls are not there to drink. They much prefer for you to drink...too much even though there are some lushes

For your first visit imo take limited funds and just get your feet wet and maybe a finger+ or two. find out whats up at your table before you agree to anything because Once they get their hands on you its all about $$$$.

And try not to look like fresh meat. They will try to eat you up!!! Don't be rude unless you really have to be which is very possible

Good luck and I hope you will let us know how it goes
Strippers? Too early to drink? You are joking, right? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
If you rolled in there at 1 in the afternoon with a bottle would they drink with you or is too early? Originally Posted by mattp6541
Strippers? Too early to drink? You are joking, right? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
���� You aren't wrong. I've seen dayshift girls absolutely housed by noon
Let me amend that. The few smart ones will not be wasted. They may drink a little but their focus is money. If they aren't drinking, I avoid them. I also drink very little. Lot more coke than whiskey in my cup.