Ghetto Ads-Why oh Why?

What is up with no new, decent talent in Buffalo? All the ads I have been seeing are really low rent providers wanting big money. Most are covered in nasty tats and the wording in the ads is crazy; no this, no that, don’t waste my time, etc. I admittedly have not been hobbying like I used to, but that is more due to the lack of people I would like to see than anything else. When I travel for work, the choices just seem so much more attractive, both in looks and attitude. I am willing to spend the $$, but not for some hood rat in Riverside.

Frustrated in Buffalo. Please help!
Texas

Go there
You’re in upstate ny

Go to nyc latinas culture girks
Upstate it’s limited options
Oh Canada ?????
Oh Canada ????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Second, third, and triple that!!!

Upstate has a handful of ladies worth seeing. Problem is they are usually booked solid and getting in their rotation is difficult. Other than that it is the dumping grounds for providers!!!
Oh wow! Come on now, a companion with tattoos aren't so bad if they tell an intricate story of sentimental things in her life!

From my experience with Buffalo, it had not been a rewarding one.
Guys will express great interest in n a woman, book all these meetings and then cancel last minute. 3 times this has happened. 1st time I had to swallow hotel and marketing fees for 3 days. Other 2 times. Same deal, but I was going to get financials settled the morning of, and STILL last minute cancellations.
There is nothing wrong with us Ladies having ink, but I understand the dislike of prison type looking tats.
Small cities aren't getting big travelers as often because of toxic trolls, cancellations, and old fashioned haggling mindsets.
I think it's a sad generational gap. The younger millennials (millennials are 39 to 24) and gen z (24 and under tide pods eaters) seem to be lacking interpersonal skills and don't understand consequences of their actions. It's a very different mindset. "Give me everything for nothing because I'm a special snowflake." Opposed to a lot of the stuck in older ways older generations pushing back with "everything needs to be a bargain, I want to eat a steak at cheese burger prices." There has to be a middle ground. Thankfully the majority of Gentlemen and Ladies understand that.
Not to generalize or lump everyone and everything. It just seems to be an ongoing trend.
Oh Canada ????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yup.
Buff is blessed it's only minutes away.
Tattoos are fine although at times they may be a symptom of underlying issues. Of course a lot of things are outgrowths of problems beneath the surface.

I think it's funny when whores issue physical threats or engage in pre-emptive threat behavior.

Usually I find myself preferring semi-obscure hayseed types. Whether or not they have tattoos is usually irrelevant.

The thing I've noticed more than anything else in the last couple of years is the whores becoming increasingly bold with the talk of what they do being somehow a legitimate way to scratch out a subsistence.
I have been going to Canada lately as well. There are still some quality providers that come through Buffalo, but I often miss them now that the ads are gone from this sight.
Oh wow! Come on now, a companion with tattoos aren't so bad if they tell an intricate story of sentimental things in her life!

Guys will express great interest in n a woman, book all these meetings and then cancel last minute. 3 times this has happened. 1st time I had to swallow hotel and marketing fees for 3 days. Other 2 times. Same deal, but I was going to get financials settled the morning of, and STILL last minute cancellations. Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
What constitutes marketing fees?

Probably best practice to anticipate unrecoverable ancillary costs when participating in an illegal enterprise.

The up side is you don't have to pay income tax like the rest of the worker bees.
There is nothing wrong with us Ladies having ink, but I understand the dislike of prison type looking tats.
Small cities aren't getting big travelers as often because of toxic trolls, cancellations, and old fashioned haggling mindsets.
I think it's a sad generational gap. The younger millennials (millennials are 39 to 24) and gen z (24 and under tide pods eaters) seem to be lacking interpersonal skills and don't understand consequences of their actions. It's a very different mindset. "Give me everything for nothing because I'm a special snowflake." Opposed to a lot of the stuck in older ways older generations pushing back with "everything needs to be a bargain, I want to eat a steak at cheese burger prices." There has to be a middle ground. Thankfully the majority of Gentlemen and Ladies understand that.
Not to generalize or lump everyone and everything. It just seems to be an ongoing trend. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Interesting perspective.

Guys will express great interest in n a woman, book all these meetings and then cancel last minute. 3 times this has happened. 1st time I had to swallow hotel and marketing fees for 3 days. Other 2 times. Same deal, but I was going to get financials settled the morning of, and STILL last minute cancellations. Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Interesting perspective as well.
tattoos done equal the decline a western ...civilization ans the ...rise ofs a ...class a untermenschen destined ...ta be ...ruled as mindless indentured servants by the rulin ...class a the neo-marxist ...revolution nows underway
tattoos done equal the decline a western ...civilization ans the ...rise ofs a ...class a untermenschen destined ...ta be ...ruled as mindless indentured servants by the rulin ...class a the neo-marxist ...revolution nows underway Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yep.
Just an observation, the way some members talk of and to the ladies, no wonder the real good talent passes by