Are men victims?

Do you consider any men in the hobby to be victims? When it comes to women: some are and some aren't. It just depends on their situation.
victims how? just curious.. please explain in a little more depth for my blonde self.
Think about how men's brains are built to work in caveman society. They aren't designed for this modern world at all. It is easy to exploit the known weakness that men have when it comes to sexual arousal. Men are designed to be attracted to women that don't shave their legs, don't dye their hair, don't don't use deodorant, don't wear any make-up, don't have bras, don't wear high heels, don't bath regularly, don't brush their teeth, don't have straight teeth, etc.

For thousands of years men grew up in small villages where there were just a few women to choose from, and they rarely showed skin.

Now we have women everywhere and they're all slutted up 24/7. It just overloads a brain that was never designed for this much stimulus.

Men either chose to support a woman her entire life through marriage or spend large sums of money on professionals. Or both.

In that sense men are exploited by women, and therefore victims.
I only get slutted up on fridays & saturdays.
When I read the title I thought something completely different. In this case men are not victims and if a lady doesn't take a shower, brush her teeth, at least put on deodrant or shave her legs/pits then i'm not touching her.

I would at the very least draw the line at the first three. If your breath or body smells like 12 cans of shark shit you can kick rocks on down the road.
Personally I luv being exploited....but I tend to be alittle on the kinky side, lol
I suppose I do understand what you are saying. I, however, am not the "Barbie" type of girl that wears MAC makeup and has Gucci handbags and shoes or whatever. I am not one of those high maintenance girls that get sleezed up to draw attention to themselves (and no i am not particularly talking about a specific girl on here). I would rather have a man enjoy my personality and love fucking as much as I do.
Personally I luv being exploited....but I tend to be alittle on the kinky side, lol Originally Posted by vkmaster
kinky is always fun
Men are hard wired for sex. If you searching for the meaning of life-from a biological perspective- it is to reproduce. I understand that isn't happening in the hobby, but it's at least going through the motions. So I don't think it is so much as men being used but rather doing what comes natural.

I believe that the window for doing well as a provider is short. Much like an NFL running back. I've seen this first hand in Costa Rica. Working girls start out in the best strip clubs, bars, and brothels. Eventually as they get older they end up working in dive brothels and having sex for under $25. So I do believe that women are being used-even though I'm sure they think they just got some tricks money.
Beat me hurt me make me write bad checks.
I suppose I do understand what you are saying. I, however, am not the "Barbie" type of girl that wears MAC makeup and has Gucci handbags and shoes or whatever. I am not one of those high maintenance girls that get sleezed up to draw attention to themselves (and no i am not particularly talking about a specific girl on here). I would rather have a man enjoy my personality and love fucking as much as I do. Originally Posted by destiny in kc

Well I am one of those girls, although I prefer Louis Vuitton handbags and Gucci for shoes... as for getting sleezed up.. Kind of hard to do in Armani, but hey... I can slut out better than most, especially in Vegas or Scottsdale!

If you're paying for someone's time and get taken by a provider because she is playing her "game".. NO, you're not a victim.

If you're met up with a bait and switch or cash and dash or beat to a pulp by a pimp, YES you're a victim.. (although honestly, I am kind of on the fence with this as it seems that gents who get "taken" generally do not do their research)

If a man is being forced into prostitution.. YES he is a victim..

OK, now gotta jet and go have mimosa's while wearing my MAC makeup! LOL, all in good fun, so don't get your panties in a bunch LOL...

although, I really am one of "those" girls who just loves her shoes, handbags and sunglasses... Oh and the real ones.. not those cheezy ass fakes.. bbuuuahahahaha
xoxo
Jazz
How can I get forced into prostitution? interested. :-)
Anyone can be a victim (although that's a tricky word) of his/her own desires. I have a brother who's dealing with substance issues in his late middle age and he's done some extraordinarily stupid things to satisfy his desires, both carnal and chemical. You're correct in stating that men, in particular, can be ruled by these desires. Whether or not one is a "victim" of same depends upon how well they manage those desires or if the desires manage them.
Well I am one of those girls, although I prefer Louis Vuitton handbags and Gucci for shoes... as for getting sleezed up.. Kind of hard to do in Armani, but hey... I can slut out better than most, especially in Vegas or Scottsdale!

If you're paying for someone's time and get taken by a provider because she is playing her "game".. NO, you're not a victim.

If you're met up with a bait and switch or cash and dash or beat to a pulp by a pimp, YES you're a victim.. (although honestly, I am kind of on the fence with this as it seems that gents who get "taken" generally do not do their research)

OK, now gotta jet and go have mimosa's while wearing my MAC makeup! LOL, all in good fun, so don't get your panties in a bunch LOL...

although, I really am one of "those" girls who just loves her shoes, handbags and sunglasses... Oh and the real ones.. not those cheezy ass fakes.. bbuuuahahahaha
xoxo
Jazz Originally Posted by SpanishJewel
lol dont get me wrong, nothing at all with wearing that stuff. you are a very pretty lady. i just dont wear any of that. who knows though maybe im missing out lol
[QUOTE=

Jazz[/QUOTE]

It happened at a very young age...sigh..

There it is, I have finally come clean..