Pros and Cons of P411

I am wondering what everyone thinks about that site....
both from clients and providers

i personally love it!! i can read about the clients likes and personality, i feel safe knowing he has been "screened"
and i love seeing who has "ok'd" him
i wish everyone was there.....

so.....thoughts??
It is nice,for the most part, to avoid the hassle of screening, but the biggest con is the expense and it's going up an outrageous amount in a couple of months. I'm still on the fence about renewing.

It's also great to see what visiting providers are coming before they post on eccie.
yes but isnt it worth it? makes life easier for everyone involved

in fact...i may offer a discount for guys on P411 because it saves so much time on my end doing research and contacting references
If every provider offered a "nice" discount, then I would be inclined to renew. And yes, the screening thing is a big plus! I've always had a seamless process in scheduling through p411.
I like P411 in principle. However it didn't work out for me. After getting my account approved and my references checked by Gina, I tried to see a couple of ladies. However they still wouldn't see me because I didn't have any "okays" on the site. They wanted references, which I will not give.

I let my registration lapse and it is not likely that I will be renewing it. I can see enough ladies who can screen without references that I don't need to use it.
I personally love P411, and it has worked out great for me. Whenever a lady wants a reference I send her to my P411 and tell her to pick at random whomever she wishes to pick and contact them. I am normally approved within minutes while doing almost nothing. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
p411 makes everything easier... its the only thing I've used so far in setting anything up.
  • Fsn57
  • 01-22-2013, 02:10 PM
I like it, and to avoid price increases, I took advantage of one of Gina's life time membership offers. The key it to keep current OK's of various providers on your list. I don't usually hobby in my back yard with local ladies and tend to limit my hobbying to travel (when I can) or with the occasional traveling lady. So I will prefer P411 ladies. In fact, I will always give preference to a P411 lady over a non-P411 keeping in my mind that I want a variety of ladies OK's on P411.Of the last 15 ladies I've seen, only 2 were not P411.
I like P411. I find it makes everything easier on both ends, and is very nice if you travel.
p411 makes everything easier... its the only thing I've used so far in setting anything up. Originally Posted by JCM800
It is a new tool for me and I Love It , I Just Fucking Love It .....
Love it
I like the idea and would join, however they wanted way to much personal information. So much so, that I declined to join. I don't want my personal information (name and employer) being stored by a third party. I'm sure it would help the screening process, but it's not worth the risk (IMHO).
I appreciate the reliability of p411 providers. I have only had one negative experience with a p411 provider in the last couple of years. Compared to the crapshoot that BP is, that's a pretty good record. The occasional discounts help too. I plan to renew early to beat the price increase this year.
I like the idea and would join, however they wanted way to much personal information. So much so, that I declined to join. I don't want my personal information (name and employer) being stored by a third party. I'm sure it would help the screening process, but it's not worth the risk (IMHO). Originally Posted by swarmyone
There is other ways to be verified... just have a couple known P411 ladies vouch for you and you are in...
plus I believe that if you go that route you might get a few months free.

As for the cost... even after the price rise it is still less then the cost of most sessions.
and can you really put a price on safety for both client and provider.
Is it the end all to be all for screening.... NO - but it is one of the better tools out there in my opinion.
Love it!