Zero Tolerance policy against outting

• Heman
  • 03-13-2017, 01:55 PM
Ignoring and keeping names anonymous doesn't help anyone.If you are concerned about yourselves and others please share the names(eccie handle name only) so that hobbyists and providers can be aware of the bad apples within the community..lets call them out and prove that we have "zero tolerance" policy against outting anyone.

lets see who is brave enough and has guts to start naming...

P.S.Please follow the eccie guidelines as stated by the mod, https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=387
Is that inclusive of mandels created by LPMOWs as well?
Is that inclusive of mandels created by LPMOWs as well? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Translation please.
Heman....are you the new King here?
Heman....are you the new King here? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Here is the replacement for the bitch slap card you just used.

Heman....are you the new c44 here? Originally Posted by tbone2u
ftfy
Nada too long winded and not enough assholism.
ijs
  • Heman
  • 03-15-2017, 12:07 PM
^^ since none of you have guts to post any names let me start doing it one by one based on what i found on this board..it could be real or mere speculation but there is always some benefit of doubt.

P.S. if you can't directly post it, PM me and i will post for you.
  • Heman
  • 03-15-2017, 12:07 PM
guess who is #1 ?
  • Heman
  • 03-15-2017, 12:14 PM
^^ since none of you have guts to post any names let me start doing it one by one based on what i found on this board..it could be real or mere speculation but there is always some benefit of doubt..... Originally Posted by Heman
Are you suggesting you may post the poster's "real name" ... as in the name on the poster's birth certificate (or lieu thereof the one his mother yelled when he popped out)?
  • Heman
  • 03-15-2017, 12:16 PM
^^ well well... you knew what i mean
  • Heman
  • 03-15-2017, 12:18 PM
any suggestions for #2 ?? i'm still drilling through the numerous threads..stay tuned
^^ well well... you knew what i mean Originally Posted by Heman
Hardly!

"...since none of you have guts to post any names let me start doing it one by one"...

I just asked a simple question. Your evasive response begs for further inquiry. You DID NOT say "yes" or "no"! I too abhor outing, which is what I perceived to be your attitude.